Kat

3 weeks have past since the beach day and I still get to see the boys when I get the chance. I am Alone right now in the house, Aunt Sadie was out with Max to buy stuff for something. The doorbell started to ring over and over again. I looked through the little peephole and saw a girl with curly hair standing on the porch with high waisted shorts and a blue shirt on,and she had suitcases with her.She kept ringing the doorbell over and over again.

Without thinking I just opened the door.

"Grand-", the girl said, but stopped once she saw it was me opening the door, "who are you?"

"I'm Taylor.... And you are?"

"I'm Katherine, but you can call me Kat. Is my Grandma in there?"

"Um..... no."

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry! I must have the wrong house, it's my first time visiting my grandmother since I was 3, she usually just flies in where I live."

"Oh, well there's an older woman that lives two houses down, maybe that's her place", I told her.

"Thank you, and I'm so sorry about ringing the doorbell over and over again, whenever she comes to visit, that's what she always does."

"It's fine", I told her.

"Ok, well thanks, going to see my grandma now", she said rolling her luggage off the porch.

Later on that day when Aunt Sadie and Max came back I told them about Kat, they didn't seem to think it was that big of deal, but Max was really excited about his new fish he bought.

He got a betta fish and it was blue and blue and sometimes when it swam around, it looked like it had some pink in it. 

I decided to take green beans out on a walk on the beach, I saw the girl again on the beach. She sat on the ground with a sketch book in her hand. She turned around and saw me and waved her hand at me. 

I walked towards her and she smiled at me as I sat down next to her.

"Hey sorry about earlier again"

"It's fine, stop worrying about it"

"So you got any friends around here?", she asked me.

"Oh um not really I just moved here I'm living with my aunt right now."

Kat just started at me, I noticed that she had hazel eyes, they were pretty and I could swear she sorta looked like young Cosette from Les Mis, with brown hair.

She eventually broke her stare and laughed and stood up and took her shirt off and her shorts to reveal the pink bathing suit she was wearing. She ran towards the water, Greenbeans chased after her, pulling me with him.

I shrugged and took my clothes off to reveal my blue bathing suit and joined Kat in the water I held Greenbean in my arms as he frantically doggypaddled his little legs as if he was in the water.

A/N 

Guys I'm so sorry that last night I did not post this chapter, but I forgot my laptop charger at my friends house, so I could not charge it and I could not post this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry!