In the arms of the Sky

"Taylor, you can open your eyes", Sky told me.

I opened my eyes and found myself in the arms on sky.

"Yeah, you definitely can't do a tuck", Ben said laughing while Sky let me down.

"Well I tried, right?"

"Yeah, you tired", Ben said throwing a tuck on the spot.

"Show off", I said rolling my eyes.

I sat down and opened a coke and watched Max on the beach, only to be picked by Josh and thrown into the ocean. This time I wasn't letting him push me around, I ran to Sky and jumped on top his shoulders.

"Oh you're going down little girl", Josh said, while getting on top of Ben's shoulders.

Josh was struggling to get up on Ben's shoulders, but luckily I was there to push Joshy all the way off.
"Hey!, That's not fair!", Ben said.

"Oh well", I said high fiving Sky beneath me.

--------------

"Max come on, we need to go home!"

"Ok, ok I'm coming."

Max ran inside the house and I closed the the door behind us, waving goodbye to the other boys.

The rest of the day went by fast, Max and I played the Wii and watched movies and went to our secret place and before I knew it, I was in bed sleeping. This was definitely one of the best day of my life. Mom would never let me get on someone's shoulders, she probably wouldn't even let me go to the beach by myself. 

A/N

Hey guys, I'm really sorry that this chapter is so short but I am publishing the next one in a few hours