Chapter 7 - Date and Fvck Buddies

Chapter 7 – Date and Fvck Buddies

"Date?" she shrieked. "Have you lost your effin' mind? I am not going to a date with you!"

"And why the hell not?"

"Because I can't date you, Devon. And I don't want to." I scowled at her. What's wrong with me dating her? I am not a typical guy. I am the son of the owner of one of the most prestigious and well-known company in the country.

"Yes, you can. And you will." I stated firmly, keeping my voice even. If she really want to work in my company, then she'll do whatever I say.

"No!" she exclaimed. I can tell she's already pissed and was about to lose her control.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at seven in the evening." I said, completely ignoring her tantrum.

"No! You can't pick me up tomorrow! You don't even know where the fvck I live."

"Well, where do you live, honey?"  I asked, fighting the urge to grin at her

"Ugh! Has anyone ever told you you're annoying?"

"No." I said through my smile, finding her cute when she's pissed.

"Then let me be the first to tell you you're annoying." Right then, my body began to shake and burst out laughing. So, this is a side of the mysterious D.C when here famous guard was down. Cute.

"God, you're cute!"

“I’m not cute!” she snapped.

“Yeah, right!” I muttered, “Still cute, babe.”

“Stop calling me, babe!” she glared at me and then says, “And I am not cute!” she stomped her feet and started to march towards the door when I called her.

“Seven o’clock tomorrow night, babe!” I said through a wicked grin. She looked at me like she would shot daggers straight right through my chest and then walks out of the door. Tomorrow night will be a very interesting night for the both of us.

**

It was almost lunch break when my other phone rang. I immediately stopped and answer the phone call. I didn’t even have the chance to say my hello’s when I heard her speak.

“You are not going to pick me up.” She snarled. I smiled. She’s still cute even if we’re just talking through phone.

“Honey, we’ve already talked about this.”

“Don’t you honey me, Devon. If you want that date to happen, then you’re not going to pick me up. No expensive and fancy restaurants. The hotel we checked in for the last two nights we’ve been together will do. Comprende?” I’m guessing her guard was restored. She’s being the domineering bitch that handed me very well.

“No! It won’t do.” I clipped. I never wanted anything like this in my life. Not even after Gee and we’ve been together for quite a long time, after all.

“Ugh! Why do you always have to be a dick-head?” she asked, frustrated. Well, if she isn’t so stubborn and just do whatever I say, for once, then this conversation will soon be over.

I sighed and exasperated sigh, “Okay. You don’t want to go in a fancy restaurant with me, then fine. But I won’t let our date happen in that hotel room.”