Chapter 2- Restroom

Chapter 2- Restroom

"Hey Devon!! Cool phone huh? Where'd you get that?" Lara asked, startling me with my reverie.

"I found it at the bar last night. I intend to return this to the owner though." I told her discreetly to dismiss her from any more inquisitions. This girl can really be a pain in the butt with all her questions.

Lara whistled eyeing the phone on my hand, seems like she's interested on it, considering the fact that she's a gadget maniac. Apparently I can't hand this to her. She turned her back on me, not asking any more questions. I sighed with relief. I tried to get back to work, focusing on the documents; hoping to sweep D.C off my mind and gladly it worked. I'm done analyzing all of the documents at exactly 12:30, just in time for lunch. I grabbed my coat and left my office.

"Ready for lunch?" Lara asked when I passed by her table.

"Yeah, come on. Let's grab some."

"Be there in twenty."

"Ok. See you at Daily's across the street"

I ordered two orange chicken for us and two black forest iced coffee, her usual. I chose the table on the second floor near the window, it is not my usual place but the view of the street from here is good. I called Lara to let her know that I am waiting upstairs. Now I'm holding two phones. I hid mine on my pocket after calling Lara while I played with the other one on my hand, drifting off to my memories of last night. I was interrupted with my thoughts when someone tapped my shoulder.

"La-" my mouth dropped open when I turned my head to see who it is.

My gaze followed her as she walked to the other side of the table, her hands not leaving my shoulder. She sat down and took her hands off me then she picked the cherry on the black forest iced coffee.

"Oh no, not the cherry, Lara likes cherry." I thought to myself.

I stared at her dumbfounded. She's staring back at me with a wicked smile on her lips, holding the stem of the cherry, twirling it around. That lips. I wanted to ravage her mouth as of this moment. Shit! What was I thinking? I can feel my friend growing beneath my pants. I shook my head, trying to erase my thoughts.

"Goddamn Devon! That was just inappropriate! You are in front a girl!" I thought to myself once again. Yeah, I'm in front of a girl who happened to be a very seductive woman.

"Having some fancy thoughts there, Devon, aren't you?" She asked innocently.

She picked up the cherry and put it in her mouth, sucking it seductively. Her eyes never left mine. I opened my mouth slightly to grasp some air. Damn! I can't breathe! What does this woman want? Her lips twitched again in a wicked smile. She pulled the stem then she stood up, approaching me. She stood behind me. I can feel my friend down there wanting to be released so badly. I was distracted when I felt something tickling my ear. Teasing me more, she circled the stem of the cherry around my ear then she suddenly stopped. She leaned forward and I can feel her front against my back. She's very close; I opened my mouth once again to get some air.