Chapter 5 - Cowgirl, Doggie, Missionary

Chapter 5 – Cowgirl, Doggie, Missionary

She's on the bed in all fours while I'm on her back, holding my soldier, seeking entrance into her sweet folds.

"Put it in, Devon. Now!" she screamed at me. I slammed my member inside her. And started to move, in and out. She moaned, still gripping the headboard of the bed.

I began caressing her mountains and gently stroke her peaks, she moaned and I pound on her harder.  I grunt when I heard her moan out of pleasure. She found her release as I increase my pace to reach my zenith.

**

I woke up alone in bed just like the last time I spent the night in this place, in this room, in this bed. Shockingly and unfortunately, I woke up with a raging hard-on. So, it was just a dream then. Damn, it feels so good and so fvcking real!

Just then, I heard something beeped. I looked around and saw the phone she gave me few days ago. I still haven't got the chance to return it to her. Or maybe I was just too preoccupied with other things. I knew that it was her since her number is the only registered contact in this phone. It is hers after all. I scrolled through the messages and found the one she sent a while ago.

"You lost, honey, that was so unfortunate of  you but just so you know, I had a great time. See you when I see you. Ciao!"

Damn! She had a great time? Well, she should since she already reached her so-called-home and I haven't. I was still fuming when another beep came. Another message from her.

"And by the way, we'll do Cowgirl, Doggie and Missionary the next time we meet. Not in that particular order though. Toodles. – D.C"

Holy, but damn this woman, she's definitely giving me a hard time, she's giving me a boner even if it was just a text from her.

"Right!" I muttered to myself. I got up and hit the fvcking shower to jack off, relax and to cool my erection.

**

It was a little late than usual but I'm still in my office, wondering if D.C will call for a meet. I must admit, she always have a huge effect on me even back when I first met her, which is a few days ago. I never thought she'd wrap me around her fingers so fvcking fast, I didn't even had the chance to fight it. My thoughts are filled with her mesmerizing face, her luscious body and her kissable lips. God, but I want her now.

My door suddenly burst open and Lara stood there, watching me intently. She hasn't spoken to me since this morning. Maybe she's still upset when I broke my word. I should've gone to her party last night but I just can't turn D.C down.

"What?" I asked her while my eyebrows shot.

"Honest to God, Devon, who the hell in this world would visit you at ten fvcking thirty? Tell me, are we taking an overtime or what? Because honestly, I'm wiped and the last thing I want to do is to take an overtime just to entertain your visitor." That's the longest speech I've ever heard from her today. I sighed, sometimes I think she's forgetting who and what am I in this company. I'm her fvcking boss for goodness sake.

"Alright, Lara. Let whoever-my-visitor-is in, then you can go home."

"Good." I heard her muttered. She started to walk towards the door when I called her attention. She turned her head and shot an eyebrow, a gesture that she always use when she's asking "What?" without the need of saying it.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked her and I saw her face soften.

"Yes! If you don't buy me a box of cherries." She said while maintaining her serious composure but I can see the tip of her lips twitching. God! Why didn't I thought about buying her cherries for peace offering? I grinned at her and immediately said, "You can go now, Lara! And expect a big box of cherries delivered in your doorstep first thing tomorrow." Then I heard her gasped for air.

"Goodnight, Devon! Later!" She said through her smile. I lifted my chin and then bid my goodbye.

She's already outside my office when her head popped between the doors.

"And oh, Devon, before I forgot, the lady who captivated your attention at Daily's yesterday is your visitor. I think she mentioned her name was D.C. Hmm. Anyways, gotta go!" and with that she winked at me then she closed the door and she was gone.

What the fvck? D.C is here? What the fvck is she doing in my company?

Just then, the door opened and there she was, smiling her shit-eating grin.

The devious little minx.