Chapter 1- D.C

Chapter 1-D.C

" Yes! That's it! Hit it there! Oh f*ck!"  . The girl screamed in pleasure.

She kept on screaming while keeping up with my pace. She moved her hips in rhythm with my every movement. This girl sure is a goddess in bed. I don't think I can restrain myself anymore. I thrust on her harder just like what she wanted. She's grasping me, digging her long nails on my back. I can feel the pain but it's nothing compared to the pleasure of being inside of this girl. 

"More. keep it coming baby! I want more!" she screamed again. 

This girl just can't get enough, this is already the fourth. I banged her fast and hard.

"Damn! I'm coming!" We both screamed as we hit our climax. I shot my juices inside her and immediately fell down on her voluptuous body.

———————-

I was awaken by the sound of the doorbell and a shout from the outside.

"Room service!" a male voice from the outside shouted.

I got out of the bed, still feeling a little bit tired. The girl was gone. I opened the door and let the hotel attendant in.

"I haven't asked for anything yet. Who ordered this?" I asked the attendant with curiosity.

"Your girlfriend ordered this sir. And she asked me to hand you this." 

The attendant reached out for his pocket and handed me an phone.

"I am sorry but this is not mine. You might have mistaken my room."

I was about to return the phone to the attendant when it suddenly ring. 

-1 message received-

From: 0939*******

Hey, I had a good time last night. I forgot to ask your name. Anyway, please keep the phone. I'll call you some other time and we'll see what else you can do. LOL. XOXO.

-D.C-

"Excuse me sir, but I believe I got the room right. Is there any problem?" 

"Nothing. You can go now. Here, take this and thank you." 

I handed the attendant a small amount of money as a tip then he left. I observed the tray that the attendant brought in. There's a kettle, an empty cup, a plate containing bacon and egg. There's also a loaf of bread and a mango. But what caught my attention is a piece of table napkin with a print of lipstick on it and a sign 'D.C'. These are definitely from her.

Now, all of it makes sense. I slept with a girl, she left me with a breakfast, a table napkin with her lipstick mark and a phone and I don't even know her goddamn name! I sat on the corner of my bed, starring blankly at the phone. Damn it! What am I supposed to do? Wait for her to call? Think Devon! THINK!

After a few minutes of thinking, I finally decided to wait for her call. I ate my breakfast then took a quick shower. I slid on my jeans and put on my shirt and grabbed my jacket. I hoisted the table napkin with her lipstick and kept it in my pocket. I was ready to leave the phone rang again.

"Hey, don't lose the phone. See yah!" said the female voice on the other line. I can still hear small giggles from her.

"Wait! Who are —"  She hung up. Damn it!

I don't know what happened but her voice gave me this obscure feeling. Who the hell is she anyway?