21:reveals sad truth

muncho:hahaha...I never expected a half demon as yourself to be so strong.Stronger than me.

'muncho-sama!!Don't say that!!You are the strongest. Though she is a beauty~and does deserve compliments~ ahem.I mean.You are the strongest muncho-sama.'

Reese: hehe...he's so cute.

muncho:but still you are grimn's daughter. I should have expected.

Reese: you could say that I guess...Mama died after giving birth to me.She didn't really teach me anything.My powers...I learned all of them by myself. I guess the only thing I can thank her is for giving me good genes that I had so much power.

muncho:Reese...your mother really loved you.

Reese: how would you know if she never existed since the day I came to this world?

zuru hugged her putting one arm at her waist and the other patting her head. 'ain't I enough? I'll love you more than anyone else.I'll love you in the stead of your mama.'

'zuru......' She puts her arms around him and hugs him back. 'thank you.And...please promise one selfish request of mine.' tears were flowing down her eyes.

zuru:what?

Reese: don't die,stay beside me forever...

zuru:anything for my precious girl.

muncho:Reese...your mother...she died protecting you.

Reese: what makes you say that? Papa said mama died after giving birth to me.

muncho:that wasn't the truth. Your father probably wanted your childhood not to be so sad as how the truth sound like. Your mama...she died trying to stop you because you went berserk.

Reese was shocked she fell to the floor on her knees. 'me...I...I...killed mama...'

muncho:It's not your fault. You tried to protect mama from that evil thing but ended up going berserk.

levi:what do you mean?

muncho:Grimm was taking Reese to her best friend's place to visit her.I was invited too.At that time you were 5 years old.You probably don't remember anything cos you had trauma to that incident.

________________________________

flashback~

grimn:welcome muncho, my best friend has went to make tea already. So just wait for a little while.

muncho:she's a pretty one.

grimn:she is.

muncho:what's her name?

grimn:Reese. reese phantomhive.

muncho:eh...not Reese shadow?

grimn:no,I want her to remember that she's not only demon but also human.Not because it's weak being human but because it's great being human.

muncho:how's that great? Ain't demons superior?

grimn:humans know how to cherish the things around them as they age and know they're going to die. This is one part why humans are great. They cherish. Unlike demons,we live forever and don't die from age.We do not fear hence we don't cherish.That feeling of being cherished and cherishing something is great. Getting anxious over something because it is important to them.This feeling... most demons will never understand.

muncho:eh...is that so?This must be love as humans say.

grimm:feelings I believe is the correct word.

Suddenly the glass breaks and a human that has wings landed in front of them. 'grimn...you...you are not worthy to be the bridge between demons and humans.'

grimn:that's not really for you to decide is it angel?

The angel pointed a trident at it.

'waaaaa...mama...mama...' Reese cried and a huge amount of shadow flame was released. It spreaded all over the ground.

The angel flew away seeing that the flame was burning everywhere.Grimn approached Reese slowly walking through the flame.The flame was burning onto her body.But it's as if she feel no pain.She continued to walk forward. She reached reese and hugs her. 'don't cry.Mama is here.Mama is fine.'

Reese stopped crying and the flames ceased. Reese fainted and landed on grimn's lap.This moment her best friend comes in and saw the destruction made. 'what the hell happened?'  her best friend asked.

grimm:muncho and my best friend. Take care of Reese for me and...tell this girl's papa not to blame her for my death.Bye bye my beloved girl.

With that,she collapsed.

end of flashback~

_______________________________

Reese: mama...I'm such a monster. Lewich, strip away my demon core.

lewich:huh? Are you crazy?You just got them back.

mich:Reese, stop worrying about you going berserk.You have us.At that time you only have your mum.Now you have so many of us.I'm sure that counts for something.

Reese:mich...but...

Sebastian puts his finger to Reese's mouth, 'Reese, my sister. I shall promise to protect your friends as your nii-san.You did make me your nii-san.Didn't you?'

Reese: thanks nii-san.

Her tone turned serious. 'who's this angel you talked about?'

muncho:mirin.If I did not remember wrongly.That's her name.

lewich:you think this has some connection to all tge shit that's been happening lately.

Reese: don't you?

June: okay than!!I shall find out where this mirin stays.