First Kiss (A Rydellington Fanfiction)

Hello! As you can probably tell, I'm new here and this is actually the first fanfic I've ever written. Anyways, this story is past kellington and it is dedicated to all the rossome Rydellington shippers out there! I hope you like it! 

Ratliff's Pov: 

I never thought there would be a new year's eve without kelly, without me kissing her incredibly soft lips, but sometimes things just fall apart you know. We broke up, about a month ago and it hit me really hard, but I've been able to get through it thanks to the support of the lynches. They are seriously the best friends anyone could ask for. 

My family, the lynches and I are going to a New Year's Eve party today. I'm not really in the mood, since..well..you..know... I don't have a girlfriend to kiss at midnight... sadly. The only reason I'm going, is cause i promised the guys I would go. 

''Ell, honey, you ready to go?'' I hear my mom call from downstairs.                                                              ''I'll be there in a sec, mom'' I replied. 

30 mintues later 

We arrived at Ean's house. Ean is this guy we met at the dance studio about 5 years ago, and we got reunited two months ago. He's been hanging with us a lot. Especially with rydel, I kind of feel they like eachother. He could even be her first boyfriend... ahh that would make her so happy! and that's all I want for my best friend, I want her to be happy. 

I looked around and saw the lynches, Rydel spotted me first. She then came over to say hi to my parents followed by the guys, stormie and Mark. 

''It's so good to see you, Cherly and George!'' Rydel said hugging my parents.                                    ''We feel the same way, honey!'' My mom told Rydel                                                                                    ''Am I invisible, or what?!'' I joked                                                                                                                     ''Of course not, silly!'' Rydel said giggling, as always. 

She then gave me a hug and i hugged her back. After we all said hi to eachother, we went to sit down and eat some delicious food. 

The party was going great, some music was playing, people were dancing, well except for me and other forever alones. The guys had met some really pretty girls, and they were dancing with them. Rydel, well she was dancing with Ean. I gotta say, they don't look that bad together. 

Everyone kept dancing and talking for about half an hour. After that, the guys and their ''partners'' sat down. Rydel sat down too, but Ean wasn't with her anymore, weird. 

15 minutes later 

There was only a minute left until 2014, everyone was with their ''couples'' enjoyng themselves. While me and some others were just standing there awkwardly. I turned to my right and saw Rydel by herself. I wonder why Ean isn't with here. Sudenly, everyone started the count Down. Everyone looked so happy, except for Rydel she had that look on her face. I don't really know how to describe it. But it changed, when she saw Ean coming her way. I wonder why are they looking at eachother like that? Why does Rydel have that sparkle on her eyes and that big happy smile? I then realized, they were gonna kiss, like everyone else. That guy, we haven't seen in years is gonna kiss her. They don't even know eachother that well. Why are they gonna kiss?! 

I then did something I never thought I would do. I ran towards Rydel, grabbed her face and slowly started to lean in. I didn't know what I was doing but for some reason I couldn't stop myself. The sparkle she had on her eyes had dissapered. There was now a look of confusion, but i crashed my lips into hers anyway. I started kissing her but she wasn't kissing back. Maybe she doesn't know how to kiss, since well it's her first kiss. 

I was about to pull away, when I suddenly felt her slowly and sweetly kissing back. She then deepened the kiss and put her hands on my neck. I moved mine to her waist and I started feeling all this sparks and fireworks around me. Also, this really weird feeling in my stomach, I had never felt before. After what felt an eternity we pulled back gasping for air. Ugh stupid air, if only we didn't need air to survive. I opened my eyes, and I saw her face, her beautiful face. 

So?! how did you guys like it?! I honestly gave myself feels, I didn't know that was possible sdfghjkl. haha. Anyways comment if you want me to keep writing ! I'm so excited to hear what you guys think! P.S thanks for reading, beautiful people!

p.s I DONT OWN ANYTHING BUT THE PLOT