She hates me

RATLIFF'S POV

''Tear drops in your hazel eyes, I can't believe I made you cry...'' 

My alarm clock went off, waking me up. I threw it across the room, as if it would make me feel any better. 

I thought 2013 was gonna end bad, since, well I didn't have Kelly, but New Years was way worse than what I expected. 

I made big stupid mistakes last night. For starters I kissed my best friend and on top of that I lied to her about my feelings. I'm seriously so stupid. Why did I kiss her? And why the heck did I lie to her? Why didn't I just tell her how that kiss made me feel and how much it meant to me. I never thought kissing Rydel would be this great...

But now the question is, Did that kiss made me develop feelings for her? or have those feelings always been there, deep deep inside? 

ughhh I'm so confused! I don't know how I feel. All I know is that Rydel, my best friend hates me. 

*sigh*

But, but maybe if I tell her the truth, she'll forgive me and maybe, it'll be the begginning of something new, something beautiful. 

But wait, she REALLY hates me. I ruined her first kiss. There's no way she'll ever forgive me. 

Why didn't I just let that ''Ean'' guy kiss her. None of this would be happening if I just let him kiss her...No, no that would've been way worse. He's not the right guy for her...Rydel deserves someone who knows her better than he knows himself. Someone who cares about her so much,  that he would be willing to give up everything just to be with her. Ry-Rydel deserves someone who loves her the way I LOVE HER! 

uh-oh did I really just say that?! Do I really LOVE my best friend? the thought of me and her being something more than friends always seemed to be capital W, Weird. 

Yesterday morning, I still thought I wasn't over Kelly. But I guess everything changed with that New Years kiss. I think hat kiss made me realize the way I've always felt about Rydel. I guess my feelings for her have always been there I just didn't want to admit it. 

It doesn't matter if I have feelings for her or not. I need to clear things up. I can't let her hate me. After all, our friendship is the most important thing to me, it'll always be on top of everything. 

I should take a shower and then go to the lynches house. I need to talk to her ASAP. 

---20 min later---

''What am I going to tell her, I don't know if I can do this, what if she doesn't want to see me? what if she never talks to me again? -I thought to myself as I headed to the kitchen to tell my mom I was going out. 

suddenly, loud knocks on the door stopped me. 

I walked to the door and right when I opened it, I knew someone was about to get beat up...

...that someone was me....

---------------

OMG WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?! 

I figured you guys want to know what happens ASAP, so i decided i'll update the next chapter after I get 100 reads, 10 votes anddddd 10 comments. 

I really want to know if you guys like it ! Anddd if you would like something in particular to happen in the story feel free to tell me! who knows, I might consider it! 

P.S OMFG DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT VIDEO OF RYDELLINGTON SINGING SLEEPING WITH A FRIEND BY NEON TREES AASDFGHHJKGJFDHGSF I NOW KNOW WHAT IT FEELS TO DIE LOLOL IT'S JUST SO PERF IM STILL NOT OVER IT DGYDGYDGYDGY GO WATCH IT IF YOU HAVENT! 

-lOVE, nnataliaR5