Pancakes

Just like i promised guys, here's a new chapter!! (ignore the ch tittle, again)

Stormie's POV

I had a really bad night, just remembering that my little girl had her first heart break. I wonder if she's okay.did she have a good night sleep? is she still crying? ... i should probably go check on her..but no i think it's better to let her rest a little more. 

i cant stay in bed anymore, im just going to go downstairs and make some breakfast. hopefully the delicious pancakes I'm about to make will make my little girl feel better. 

*minutes later*

I was setting the table when suddenly a very loud scream made me drop what was on my hands. 

''Rydel! are you okay? i yelled as i went up the stairs.'' i knew the noise was coming from her room. 

When i got there i tried opening the door but i couldnt. OMSTARS she probably locked it last night, not wanting us to come in and console her. 

''Mark! come here, fast! '' i said trying to get my husband to help me 

''Rydel, honey, is everything alright? are you hurt? what happened?'' i asked concerned 

Mark came here quickly & kicked the door to open it. there was no time to go and get the keys. 

We went inside and saw something that we never thought we'd see. 

dont forget to leave a comment & vote guys! ill do my best to post the next chapter tonight but if im not able to do it, ill post it tomorrow! thanks for reading! p.s so sorry it's sooo short, the next one will be longer i promise!