is she okay?

''the worse things happen when you least expect them'' - my life right now 

STORMIE'S POV 

''Rydel, please don't !'' -were the first words i managed to say when we opened the door & saw our little girl on the floor..with her right hand bleeding. But that wasnt it, she was looking at a piece of broken mirror. No, no ..she cant be thinking about...

We ran towards her & while mark took the broken piece of glass away from her I hugged her and walked her towards her bed. 

We sat down & i did my very best to console her. Mark went downstairs & seconds later came with a bunch of stuff to cure her bleeding hand. thank god we stopped her from self harming. 

i never thought rydel, my little innocent, hello kitty addict would try to kill herself. *sigh* i really need to have a daughter/mom conv with her. i cant let her have these kind of thoughts. i would DIE if something happened to my baby girl. 

MARK'S POV

*Pacing back and forth* 

''Did you try to kill yourself because of that bastard? he is not worth it! ... what did he say that made you so upset?! tell me! i'll go kill him right now! No one, NO ONE, can hurt my little princess.''

''mark, honey, calm down! Violence doesnt solve anything. besides, the most important thing right now is Rydel's safety & feelings.'' - my wife said 

''You're right, love. I'm sorry. I just cant stand seeing my baby girl like this. Rydel, honey, are you sure you dont want us to take you to the hospital?'' i said worried 

''d-d-dad, I'm fine. I p-promise.''-rydel said with a very weak voice. 

ROCKY'S POV 

''no one, NO ONE, can hurt my little princess.'' -my dad screamed, waking me & riker up. 

''Rydel!''- riker said getting out of bed quickly, with a super worried look on his face. 

''Calm down, bro. I'm sure she's okay''- i said

Riker didnt listen to me, he went out the room anyways. i followed him. 

when we got to rydel's room, ross, ryland, mom & dad were already there. they were all sitting around her so we couldnt see her. 

we pushed the door wide open & entered. 

I was socked by what i saw on the floor..

Author's note: 

I'M SORRY.