Chapter 50 -Hidden Chapter-

Ok so I am being so nice you to guys and showing you a hiding chapter when Lexi became and started to become famous.

Hope you enjoy

(By the way it's gonna to be in bold!)

*

My heart was pounding and my palms were sweating, Louis was driving me to the Studio to meet Simon Cowell. Words can't describe how scared and excited I am.

"You ok?" I heard Louis say next to me. I nodded slowly and looked at him smiling. "Don't be nervous if you are." I nodded slightly. But I was still scared, I am going to become famous!

-

We finally got there and I opened the car door seeing a huge building. Louis went in front of me and we both walked in. I hid behind Louis the all whole time getting to the studio and to the room. We finally got there and Louis knocked on the door twice

"Come in!" the voice screamed. Louis opened the door and I saw Simon sitting on a chair. "Well hello there you must be Lexi"

"Hi" I say lowly as I look up at him, I didn't know what to say.

"Well I already signed you for the record deal so congratulations!" he said cheerfully. I turned to Louis and hugged him as he spun me around.

"Thank you so much!" I say as I felt tears coming down my cheeks in happiness.

"No problem but you gotta work hard to get fans, ok?" He said I nodded and smiled. I then hugged him and I felt his arms wrap around me.

I couldn't wait to be Famous, the flashing lights, the people wanting to take a picture or autograph. I will have a own Fandom.

My life is about to change. And just to think , I was a shy girl in a orphanage now I am going to be on the top of the world.

---------------------------------------------

OMG HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT?????

It was a hidden chapter so you guys were probably all like "What?"

But how did you like it?

Please comment saying if you liked it cause you know, I like that.

Ask any questions and I will try to answer.

Love you

- Chloe :)

🎉 You've finished reading Wait what!?I got adopted by Louis Tomlinson(Louis Tomlinson fan fiction)Completed. (EXTREME EDITING) 🎉