6)Jelousy?

Thank you jayheartnet122 for encouraging me to do this and happy belated Valentine's Day.
-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

Ciel grumpily watched me dance with Sebastian. He seemed almost disappointed at the idea I purposed yesterday. Sebastian quickly offered to stand in for him, which I accepted greatfully. Vanessa stood next to Ciel, having a conversation that I couldn't hear.

At the end of the lesson Ciel gave Sebastian a cold glare. Sebastian simply smirked and accompanied Vanessa out of the ball room. It left us alone. Ciel blankly stared at me as I reset my hair back in place. "What?" I asked bluntly. "Nothing," his voice almost unwanted sounding.

"Alright whats with you? Ever since last night, you've been acting like this." "Isn't it unlady like to dance with a butler as well Carla?" I looked at him amused. "Not as much as dancing with a betrothed man, besides Sebastian is an attractive male." He gripped my arm, his body tence. "Are you really upset about that?" "And are you really getting jelous over me and Sebastian dancing?"

"I'm not jealous!" "Oh really now? If you weren't jelous we wouldn't even be having this conversation Lord Phantomhive." He turned his head, cheeks gaining a tint of pink. I turned to walk out of the room. It's what he gets, making me feel jelous. I want to have fun too.

"Do you think you're playing a game here?" "Shouldn't I be asking you that instead?" He instantly closed his mouth. "Not all pawns will move how you want them too." I stormed out of the room feeling a bit of pride. As fasr as I know, there aren't any rules in his game. Only toys to gain, and I won't be treated as a plaything.

I opened my bedroom door and Elizabeth was sitting on my bed. "I heared you and Ciel talking." I raised a eyebrow at her. "What would he gain, being jelous over an uneducated girl such as yourself?" "Uneducated?" She nodded her head. "Never talk to my fiancé like that again." "Oh are you jealous too Lady Elizabeth?" I smirked slightly. "I don't need to be jealous, I have Ciel exactly where I want him." She stood up straight and walked out.

"Guess it's my move then, Lady Elizabeth."