2.Sugar,spice and everything not nice

A/n:hey guys sorry for another late chapter for some reason someone thought it would be a good idea to start school at 9 in the morning so i get out late but anyways hope u enjoy chap 2
-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'
The carrige ride was long and boring and a small yawn left my lips. I could honestly go for more cake. I mentally slap my self for not pigging out on more desserts. I looked over at Ciel who was looking out the window lost in thought. I seeked to make conversation but honestly didn't know how to. I was not at all good at being social. As I said mostly held captive. At social gatherings I ate and danced quietly. Took the status of a mute. It was mostly uncles rules that I stayed quiet. He feared I would embarrass him infront of his "friends" just a bunch of sharks if you ask me. I sat quitely playing with my frills on my eyepatch deep in thought.

The second I walked into the manor I gasped. It was, by all means perfect. "Welcome to the Phantomhive manor Carla we hope you enjoy your stay, Sebastian show them to their rooms." With a nod Sebastian turned towards us. "If you would please follow me." Soon we found ourselves walking down the halls.

I found my self in a room with creme colored walls and plush white carpet. The curtains looked to be a soft gold color. The bed covering were a deep blue and a soft gap left my lips. Vanessa sat my bags down next to the elegant chair in the corner.

"This is your room while you have your stay, I hope it's to your liking my lady." "I love it!" I exclaimed as I jumped on the bed made of the soft blue blankets. "My lady you shouldn't jump on the bed like that." Vanessa and Sebastian seemed to scold at me at the time. I gave a small smile and snuggled into the covers as the butler left. Vanessa unpacked my stuff and one by one I put all of my Funtom stuffed animals on my bed in a specific order. My bunny infront as the leader.

I could smell the sweet scent of food flow through the place and my stomach grumbled in responce. It was almost time for diner! I jumped up happily. Maybe it won't be so bad to stay here. Vanessa had insisted that I dress up much against my will, and I was put into a dress that was my mothers when she was my age. The dress went to my knees and was a dark blue with a black bodice. Light blue pearls were embroidered onto the top of the dress at the neckline. My pink hair became slightly curled as she brushed through it. She lifted my white heart eyepatch off gently and replaced it with my light blue heart one. She had mafe all of my heart shaped eyepatches which is why I have so many that I absolutely adore. My eye pupil had no color turning it white and a small scratch alonged its self across my eye. She placed the blue cover over it. I could never see anything out of that ever again.

"You look beautiful miss no remember your manners and do please stay well behaved." "I know 'ness." Sje smiled warmly just like a mother would. Though she was only a little bit older than me. She has been by my side faithfully. So I treat her with much respect as if she was a friend. Thats whats right isn't it.
'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-
A/n: hope u guys enjoyed until next time