His Pain,Her Healing

Zeeniya's POV.
I was looking at him who was all silent. He was holding my hand tightly. He was looking out from the window. We were in taxi. I didn't ask him anything nor he said anything. I could see hurt on his face. He was badly hurt but what happened which hurt him like this that he lost himself. He was not in his senses but was lost in something. His mind was disturbing him more.

Taxi stopped and we both came out. I saw we were standing outside the hotel.

Why didn't we go home??

This question climb on my mind but I shut my mouth and didn't ask him anything. He paid and  start walking toward the entrance of hotel. I was looking at him whose face was serious as hell. His eyes were red as  he was trying to control his tears. He took the keys from the receptionist and we both start walking toward the room. As we entered the room, he went in washroom and I lock the door behind me. I put the bag I was carrying aside in which we had our some clothes.

I waited for him to come out but he was not coming out. I waited for more 15 minutes but he didn't show up so I got up and walked toward the washroom. I knock the door.

"Jahan." I called him and again knock the door.

"Jahan you okay?" I asked while knocking the door.

I slightly pushed the door and look inside. My eyes were shocked. He was leaning on the tap. His face was wet and his shirt too.

"Jahan." I said as I reached near him.

His hair were spread all over. His face was red and wet. I put my hand on his shoulder and he turned his face to me. I got punch on my heart as I saw his red eyes and tears were streaming down on his cheeks.

"Jahan.what happened?" I asked as my hand reached on his face.

I felt my eyes start getting wet.  His condition was making me cry. I wanted to heal his every wound. I couldn't see him like this. He hold my hand and pulled me in his arms. I hugged him back and start caressing his back.

"Jahan please tell me what happened?" I asked again

"She's...she's not my mom." I heard him and then I felt his tears fall on my neck.

I was feeling his pain in my heart. His tears were hurting me. But I didn't get what he was saying.

She was not her mom???

What does that mean??

I pulled back and look at him who was not looking at him. I cupped his face and make him look at me. He look up and I saw his red eyes full of tears. I wipe his tears.

"Come." I said and hold his hand.

We walked out and I made him sit on bed. I gave him a glass of water which he quietly drink. I sat next to him and hold his hands.

"Now tell me what happened?" I asked looking at him who was looking broken badly.

"She's not my mom." He said and I just kept looking at him.

"She used me to take her revenge. She's not mom. Her love was fake,her concern everything was fake." He said and a tear slipped on his cheek.

I was shocked. I had nothing to say. I just kept looking at him whose tears were not stopping.  My eyes wells up and tears start streaming down on my cheeks.

"She wants me to be alone. She wanted to separate everyone from me.that's why she was trying to separate you from me so I would have no one with me." He said and I could see a clear line of hurt  on his face.

"Jahan please don't cry." I said as I wipe his tears.

"But she wants me to cry. To cry for every relation. She also want to snatch my father from me. She's not letting him to talk to me.that's why he's there in hospital." He said and punched the pillow.