Epilogue

7 years later...

Third person's POV.
"Zeeniya my tie??" Jahan's voice snapped zeeniya out from her work.

"Coming Jahan." She yelled looking at her hands which were filled with flour.

She rushed toward the room and saw Jahan standing in front of wardrobe. He was searching his tie in the wardrobe.

"Zeeniya my..." Jahan was again calling her but stopped when he saw zeeniya at the door.

"My tie??" He asked and she walked toward him.

She went toward the wardrobe and was about to find when Jahan held her hand. She look at him and he smiled. Jahan  walked toward the washroom and open the tap. He start washing her hands and then splash some water on her face to fade that exhaustion. She smiled and both came out of the washroom.

"Here is your tie." Zeeniya said and Jahan came closer to her bringing his neck down.

"Won't mind if??" He asked which made her smile.

"My pleasure." Zeeniya said looking at her Jahan.

He bend his neck a little and zeeniya start tieing tie around Jahan's neck.

He was  smiling looking at his wife. His fingers were playing with her hair locks which were hanging on her temple. He Kissed her forehead and she smiled

"I love you my life." Jahan's voice made zeeniya's heart flutter.

He was leaning on her face and her breath was getting uneven. The warmth of his hand around her face was melting her.

"Jahan your tie.." She hardly said because his breath was burning her face.

His thumb was caressing her cheeks. Her eyes were shivering. After the 7 years of marriage,he still had that effect on her which made her blush and shy. Whenever he touched her or came closer to her,she felt herself a newly bride. He never tired of making her shy and his every touch flashed her face red.

"Mom my hair.." Both heard a voice and came out of the trance.

"Coming." Zeeniya yelled and about to turn but Jahan grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"Jahan leave me. Aabia is calling me." Zeeniya said looking down.

"You don't have time for me now." He said and she look up.

"You wanted a huge family don't you??" Zeeniya teased him and he smiled.

"But think about your this poor husband also." He said as he pulled her closer and pecked her lips.

Zeeniya shivered under his touch. He was looking at her red face and then Kissed her cheeks.

"You make me crazy wifey." He said and kissed her forehead.

"Go now." He said and leave her.

She almost run outside.

"Zeeniya be careful." Jahan said looking at her who was running toward Aabia's room.

Zeeniya and Jahan were living peacefully with each other. They were happy because now they were Blessed parents of 4 kids. Zeeniya rushed toward the room where Aabia was getting ready for her school. She was six years old but as confident as a mature girl. Zeeniya sometimes think that she was never that confident in this age. She was combing Aabia's hair when Aarham enter the room.

"Mom my lunch box??" He asked and she just nodded.

All of three came down to the dinning hall where zeeniya served breakfast to his cute family. Jahan was reading newspaper while having his dinner. Aarham look at his father and he also picked a newspaper and start reading it. Aabia smiled looking at her brother.