Offended Me..& His sorry!!

★★The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.★★
                   _____John Green

★~~★~~★~~★~~★~~★

Zeeniya's POV.
Next morning, I got up and went to washroom to do wudu. I came out of the washroom and covered my head with dupatta to offer my Salah .I checked time it was 15 to 6. I saw Jahan who was still sleeping. I didn't call him but how to wake him for Fajar Salah .I thought for a second and a smile touched my lips.

Ready to wake up Jahan !

I set an alarm and put it near his ear. I looked at his sleepy face and smile. I placed my prayer mat and start offering my Salah .

I was performing my Salah  when I heard the alarm ringing. I completed my Salah  and turned to the bed to see if Jahan was there or not.

He was not on bed that means he was awake. I made dua and got up. I turned to go when I  saw Jahan standing behind me. He took prayer mat from my hand and placed it on floor.

He started his Salah and  I went to bed. I sat there and start reciting Quran pak. I recited Quran pak for 15 minutes. When I completed my verses, I saw Jahan sitting besides me on bed. I slowly got up and placed Quran pak on its place.

I looked at bed where Jahan was now laying. I came out of the room. I covered myself with shawl. It was the beginning of the winter and mornings were quite cold. I  noticed that in Karachi the weather was not so cold as it was usually in Islamabad. I walked slowly on stairs. I opened the door of hall and went out. I went directly to the lawn. I started walking in lawn. The cold air was touching my skin. It was giving me pleasure,happiness. I went near the flowers hanging on the branches.

I smell the flowers. White and red roses were dancing in the air. I went near the white roses and touched them.

While playing with roses, I felt someone watching me and I turned to see and looked up at the window of my room. I saw no one there but the window was opened. I didn't open it then how?.

My heart beat increased and I thought for a second maybe Jahan was watching me.

But wait why will he look at me? He didn't looked at me when I stand in front of him. When I called him. when we eat together, he never bother to look at me and when I am walking down here,he suddenly start looking at me. Stop you idiot...stop hoping things that can never be happen.

I scolded myself and start walking in lawn. After walking for a while, I went inside and directly went to kitchen. I start  preparing the breakfast for Jahan. It was 8 o'clock, when I done with breakfast. I went toward room to see if Jahan was ready or not and what I saw?

What!he's still sleeping.

Jahan was on bed,lying completely in his deep slumber. I opened the wardrobe and took his cloths out. I placed his clothes on the edge of bed and shoes near the table. His files and laptop were placed on table already.