With Justin Bieber

Start from the beginning

"I'm up for it. I'm not ever up for cancelling of concerts. I can't disappoint my fans. You know that. I'm sorry to trouble you again, Scooter." Justin swallowed hard and sniffled. I just wish I could go out, at that exact moment, and comfort my baby.

"It's alright man," Scooter chuckled and patted Justin's shoulder. "It's not the first time anyway... So what are you going to do now?"

"I'm gonna find Justine," Justin answered and walked towards the door.

"Oh, Biebs, about that, she's- " I decided to cut Scooter off by walking out of the room I was in. It was like, the perfect moment to enter.

"Don't bother finding me. You can't find my anywhere else," I said with a smile and dried my eyes, hoping that Justin wouldn't find out, but, well, everyone's got moments when they're a little bit too late, yeah?

Justin spun around immediately at the first word I said and ran up to me, with a huge smile, and pulled me into a bear hug. "Justine, I missed you!" He kept his face in my hair, while I rested my chin on his shoulder.

"I missed you, too," I tried to pull back, but he pulled me back in.

"Please don't leave. I'm upset, and I need to cuddle someone...which is you," he mumbled. "I love you."

I smiled and rubbed his back. "I'm here, don't worry, I love you, too."

"The both of you love birds make me feel sad that Carin and I don't even have such a loving relationship as the both of you do," Scooter sniffled from the side.

I laughed. "But when we're angry, we turn into angry birds, and you'd wish you didn't have our relationship."

"That's true," Justin said pulling back a little bit.

"Hey, I said your relationship, I said nothing about me being Justin, while Carin being you," Scooter cracked up.

Flashback over

20 November 2011, Sunday evening.

"You, are coming here right now," Justin yelled from the hallway. See, we just got our own house, and uh, well, my Mom and the twins moved in to live with Pattie, and our houses were adjoining. So, I don't know, it's cool...it's fine...it's, well, amazingly, wonderfully, awesome.

Oh, there are three levels, each level with two large rooms. One garden, a hell of a kitchen, and jacuzzi in a special room. Plus, there's this little room up in the roof top area, like an attic. It's just sick! And, to top it all of, crazy Justin has already got rooms prepared for our future babies, well, he said, Oh, and last surprise for the day  I've got our future babies' rooms ready! and I went, You're in- ohmygosh, it's cute and pretty and cool and wow, insanely beautiful! then I paused for a while to look around, then I went, That's gonna be the very first, and very last time I acted so girly-ish. Then he went, Oh, Justine, that's actually the third time, I think, that you've said that, in the last few months. Then I rolled my eyes.

Everything's so crazy right now ― it's just so crazy! Gosh! I don't even know what to say!

"Nah, I'm fine," I yelled back down, mentally preparing for him to come get me. Not that I don't like it, because I do! But it's very fun. So having him to come get me is amusing...that's my opinion. I just feel so safe and comfortable in his arms.

"Of course you are fine, baby," he whispered into my ear.

I literally jumped about a few feet up from the ground, just in surprise. I definitely did not expect that. "What, the fuck, Bieber!" I panted hard, and smacked his arm.

He laughed. "You should've seen your expression - it was priceless!"

I nodded, realizing where this was going and folded my arms. "And I will see yours by the end of the day, because, good luck, baby, I'm not kissing you for the rest of the day!" and I walked down the steps, hearing him fake his cries.

Ah, first day in the house, and everything's going perfect. Love it!

"Kay, nevermind, I'll cry later, but for now...you're coming with me," he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the backyard, where there were many sparkles, well, on the grass? "Okay, that's not anything or whatever you think it is. It's candles. Where's your glasses?" He laughed and played with my brown curls.

I sighed. "Oh, sorry, anyway, why am I here?"

"Because...I don't know, I got bored in the afternoon and arranged them here," he said, sheepishly. I laughed at his cuteness. Then he grinned and played with my hair again. "I love it when you smile, or laugh, and I like your hair."

I cracked up and hugged him. "Why, thank you. I, love your smile and eyes."

He laughed and pulled away, "Okay, stand here, turn a hundred degrees around," he took my hand and spun me slowly. "okay, now, look at the ground and tell me what you see."

I observed it. "Is it the cursive way of writing the letter I?" It was huge. That is all I can say.

He answered me with his cute smile and pulled me to the right.

I tilted my head a little to the left. "Is that a heart shape?"

"Yup!" then he pulled me to the right again.

"Oh, this is a huge U, right?" I asked with a smile.

"Uh-huh," he answered me with a huge sheepish grin.

"Okay, I don't care, I need to kiss you right now," I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you, too!"

He puckered his lips and I gladly kissed them. I love him so much!