Chapter 18 : Disappearance

Disclaimer : I do not own KnB

There might be spelling, grammar errors and unsuitable words being used here. OOC included! Please bare with it and Enjoy the chapter!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The hospital is in chaos, everyone is panic on searching a certain tealnette who have been missing since 3 hours ago. Although 3 hours passed, but not even a hint come to them. They have become more frustrating each time passes.

"Kurokochiiiii!!" Kise scream out Kuroko's name outside the window, looking everywhere that has the possibility that Kuroko might be there.

At the ground, it can be see that Seirin team and Ogiwara are shouting and searching for Kuroko.

"Damn it,Kuroko! Where are you hiding again?!" Kagami cursing as his searching fail to meet what he expects for.

"Kuroko-kun.. Came out please. Don't hide anymore." Riko begs.

"You're such bad junior for making your senior this worry" Hyuga babbling on the same time he searches under the bushes.

"Have you called for Kuroko-kun's phone?" Akashi asks Midorima.

Midorima shows other phone on his left hand. "Kuroko didn't even brings his phone. I also try to call for Momoi but she didn't pick up her phone. Maybe she just going out again with Kuroko, just like the other time..?"

"But my feeling tell me something bad is going to happen. Something about Kuroko-kun." Akashi says as he holds his chest.

Midorima look at Akashi with curious look.

"Where is Aomine-kun? Didn't you call for him?" Akashi asks as he look at his surroundings.

"He didn't pick up his phone either. I don't know why." Midorima explains.

"That are Minechin and Sachin" Murasakibara show them using his hand toward two persons who enter the hospital ground. Kuroko's room hospital is at the second ground that is why they can see it clearly.

"Let's us ask them." Kise says as he ran out the room and being followed by others.

====================SA=================

Both Aomine and Momoi are walking entering the ground of the hospital when they heard someone calling for their name. They turn to the owner of the voice.

"Aominechii..Momochii!" Kise is the one who calling for them. His voice attracts others to, causing Seirin and Ogiwara to run toward them too, together with Kiseki no Sedai members.

"What happen here? Why everybody is here? And why are you guys is in panic?" Momoi give them a ton of question in one time.

"it's about Kuroko-kun" Ogiwara is the one who answer first.

"Tetsu? What happen to Tetsu?" Aomine asks them back.

"He is missing. Momoi, you're the one who is in charge of him today right? You must know where he is." Akashi state and asks to Momoi.

The question that Akashi gives Momoi has causing her to become panic and shock.

"Tetsu-kun is missing?! No way. He is there when the last time I walk out from his room! you're lying right?" Momoi is smiling, but on the same time her face is frowning.

"I never lied" Akashi says.

Momoi's smile drop. She start to trembling "No.. no.. It's my fault for leaving him alone.. I.. I.." Momoi turns and start to run. "Tetsu-kun!! Tetsu-kun!! Where are you?!"