Sleep Deprivations

John Adams, Papa Smurf, Daniel Parker Hiddleston, Decker Lucius Hiddleston, Herr Matthew Lucius Hiddleston and Giordano Capistrano Deckett Smurf stayed up until it was 5 AM in the morning.

It was weird until John Adams and the others slept at 6pm until it was 5 Am in the morning. John Adams' eyes grew red as he began clearing up the piles inside his closet and started throwing junks inside the cellar door. Decker was preparing vaccinations for many kiddie smurfs who needed them. "Besides we were too tired to think so we had to go to work before everyone else lets the time poop out of the butt." Giordano scoffs. "Oh Quit your bragging Giordano," Decker complained. "Besides, there is some stuff we could do so we will go straight back to work and that's all we have. We will be waiting until the female smurfs in the Hiddlestons group arrive from their Study Abroad. "I hardly ever noticed something unusual must've happened since we were planning what to do next week. Besides, war is going to start soon." Papa Smurf explained. "I just realized things would be different next year. Decker and Herr will be managing some stuff for now on," "As long as it doesn't fall us apart, we can." Decker and his older brother replied.

To be continued...