The Feedback

At the White House,

Decker, Herr and Coroner were sitting on the chair as Thomas Jefferson began to speak. But it only made him felt like a hypocrite. Decker became very crossed about what happened in these consecutive days knowing something unreasonable happened to him. "After Mr. Washington died, all the slaves he owned had been freed, but I know why because even if he didn't want it, that's definitely one of the most beneficial that ever happens." Thomas Jefferson refuses. "Indeed not Mr. Hiddleston, what do you think Thomas Jefferson say? He will not abolish the slaves." "But the slaves in the States were abolished, why is it that there is something wrong with them? All of us knew that it is against the law to own slaves." Herr frowned. "My brother is right," Decker agreed with him. "I think if you own the slaves, nothing will change-," "Hold on a minute," Thomas Jefferson gets up from the seat. "Why is that? I was very obvious that there is something in common?" It felt like he was going to cry. "I just realized that all of you guys were working, all I did is I was changed, I took care of you guys, worked along the meetings and constitutions with you guys and yet, started working with a lot of projects with you guys, weren't you guys feel satisfied about what had happened in good times? After all I have done the last consecutive years why didn't so?" "We have done the rest of the projects since 1787, and yes you are correct, you stayed the same, but you have different personalities Mr. Jefferson, nothing is perfect and John Adams is going to take care of the problem, nothing will ever change that, sorry."

Summer 1806,

Calvin, Alvin and Daniel were at the benches close to the public library sitting down and eating sandwiches from the cafe they bought. "So what's up with the news today Daniel?" Calvin asks him. "Hmmm, well I haven't got any word from Coroner and Connor." Daniel replied with long explanations. "Since the last time with collaborations at the Philadelphia Hall, I picked up some torn pieces of newspaper articles around the town and even with Harrison," "What was the newspaper article about? Was it blank?" Calvin wonders. "In fact, my cousin came to stop by at the breakfast cafe, having pancakes and hot chocolate for breakfast, Kieran was talking about War of 1812, but it might happen soon." Alvin stammered thinking about the War of 1812. "Decker said about the War of 1812, we had to go straight where the British Redcoats would not seen us or maybe the Hiddlestons and one of the British Smurfs including Decker and the rest of their cousins would march to the Streets of New Orleans, Philadelphia, Washington DC and New York." Daniel had an idea. "In some case, they would write "The British is coming!" In the huge piece of paper." "That would be wonderful Dan," Alvin said. "I hope it works." "I hope so too," he replied.