The Newspaper Runaway

"Dan! The newspaper!" Calvin screamed. "What the heck?" His head turned back. "Oh my goodness let's go!" The three smurfs were running around the streets as it scared the rest of the population of smurfs around the town while they were shopping. Alvin, Calvin and Daniel between the height of 5'6, 5'7 and 5'8 were running after the newspaper were running around the Suburban bumping all the kiddie smurfs.

Daniel Parker Hiddleston: Sorry kids!

Calvin Smurf: My bad.

Alvin Smurf: Oops!

It started raining as Calvin slid on the sidewalk with the orange peels on top of his head as Daniel jumped in with the top of his colonial shoe heel stepping on his butt. Calvin almost screamed in pain knowing Daniel stepped on him. "Sorry Calvin, It was an accident, it's definitely my shoe, my shoes are laughing with its mouth open, I don't even know what is happening." "Oh stop it Daniel," Calvin scoffed as the water splashed on his face. "Save that for later, the newspapers on the cart is running away from us." Alvin started to hang on to Calvin and Daniel but crashed on the water and all of their clothes were wet. Next stop was the water slide, The three groups including Alvin, Calvin and Daniel were still going after the newspaper. Daniel jumped in to catch the newspaper to save it from getting ruined by water. "Gotcha, oh no!"

Daniel, Calvin and Alvin: Yikes!

John Adams came to join in to run after the newspaper. "I'm coming through," "John Adams," Daniel turned his head. "What on-," he jumped quicky as fast as he could, but finally caught the newspaper and placed it safely on the docks. The four gang including John Adams, Calvin Smurf, Daniel Parker Hiddleston and Alvin Smurf were soaked in the rain after running after the newspaper. "Oh Great!" Calvin frowned. "Now our clothes are all wet," John Adams chuckled. "Oh quit your worries sons, accidents happen all the time, for now on, let's go to my room and get all our clothes changed."

The newspaper has been delivered back to printing shop for some replacement as Alvin's cousin will reprint them again after it stops raining.