Chapter 3 Pt.1

Chapter 3

  Pt.1

I awake again feeling much better then when I had fallen asleep, I look around and true to his word Tobin is sitting in the opening of the cave with his back facing towards me. I slowly stand expecting there to be pain from where I was stabbed but feel nothing, Hm maybe I've been out longer then what I think I was. Without turning around Tobin calls out 'how you feel today?' 'I feel a lot better, how long was I out this time, cause I don't feel any pain from where I was stabbed.' I tell him expectedly at this he turns to look at me with confusion plainly written across his face 'no pain at all' he asks still looking perplexed 'no, is that bad?' I feel my heart start to speed in response waiting for his answer and expecting the worst. He must have seen the panic in my eyes cause next thing I know he has gently grabbed my arm and is leading me towards the bed. Yes that's good I think to myself I better sit down before I pass out. 'Shh, it going to be okay Spirit; it not bad I don't know what it mean but it okay, we figure this out together.' 'Promise?' I ask so quietly I don't know if he even heard me or not, I almost curse myself for so weak and scared. But damn my heart couldn't care less. 'I promise' he states firmly.  I know what I want to ask him but I don't know if it will hurt him that I want to go home. I grab both of his hands and look at him 'Tobin?' I start gently 'um, when can I go home?' he blankly stares at me and his smile fades, as he opens his mouth to respond he tenses and his hands squeeze mine tightly, his eyes go wide; and he slowly turns to see the beautiful troll standing in the cave opening. She has both her swords drawn and looks very very pissed.

Hey guys sorry I've been really busy. Sorry this part is so short! The next one will be longer and in a different characters POV! Lemme know what you guys think, I would love to hear from you.