Chapter 2

Payton's POV:

We were on a path threw a park 2 blocks away from Starbucks, when I saw a familiar face. He was on the same path I was in but going in the opposite direction, which meant he was walking right towards me. When I realized who it is my heart stops and my jaw drops.

"Ummm.......... Earth to Payton. What's wrong?" Nikki asks, she then follows my gaze to the blond guy, with the stunning blue eyes.

"Damn! that guy is hot!" she said.

When I was sure it was him I ran towards him and jumped in his arms while screaming "Niall!!!!". He caught me but didn't see my face. I know I don't weigh a lot and he looks like he's been working out so he carried me like I was nothing.

He loosened his arms around me so I pulled my upper body away from him, keeping my legs tight around his waist. When he saw my face his jaw dropped. "Oh. my. god. Payton!" he said in his thick irish accent then brought me closer and hugged me tight. "Ive missed you so much!"

"I've missed you to" I said then finally got off of him. "So where are you headed?" I asked still catching my breath from all the excitement.

"No where really. I just finished packing and thought I would take a look around campus. You?"

By this time Nikki finally caught up to me, she was a little behind since I sprinted toward Niall. She seemed confused.

"Oh, actually Nikki and I are headed toward Starbucks to meet our other friend, Emma." I said gesturing toward Nikki. "You wanna come? We could catch up?" I asked suggestively.

"Yeah! Sounds great! By the way, I'm Niall. Payton's old friend from Ireland." he explained to Nikki.

"Nikki." she stated shaking his hand.

He then put his arm around me and we walked to Starbucks.

"Emma!" I shouted in excitement of seeing one of my best friend who I haven't seen in three months.

"Payton! Nikki!" she brought us in for a group hug "Ive missed you guys so much" she mumbled while we were still hugging.

"We've missed you to!" mumbled Nikki.

"Allot!" I mumbled. Then we finally pulled away from the hug.

"Oh. And who is this?" she asked referring to Niall.

"This is Niall" I explained "He used to be my best friend when I lived in Ireland" I explained, then wrapped my fingers around Niall's arm. A long time ago the girls and I made a signal to indicate that we have dibs on the guy or that we were uncomfortable with anyone else dating him. Its the signal that you give if you're either interested in him, you have a long history, you had a bad break up, etcetera. And I was definitely interested in Niall. The signal is to wrap you're fingers around his arm, so that's exactly what I did.

(A/N)

Hope you liked it! next chapter will be up soon.

Vote

Comment

Share

-Alexis