I have to live in WHO'S house

You considering this is a fanfiction, I don't think I should have to say this but I will. I do not own Naruto.

By now we're right in front of the Hokage's place so we stop talking and knock. Then we hear a 'come in' so we do.

“Hello again Hokage-sama, you wanted us.” Payne says.

“Yes, I've found you a place to stay though its not together, is that OK?”

“That's just fine, Hokage-sama. Where would we be staying?”

“There's some room in the Hyuuga Residents for one of you,” he's about to continue but I say.

“That's Kathy's new home then. Sorry go on Hokage-sama.”

“Um right and the other two can stay at the Uchiha Residents.”

“Nell, you're going to the Hyuuga's place.” Payne says, knowing I will drive him and Sasuke crazy if I go. Oh boo that sucks.

“No I want to go there.” Kathy says.

“Fine Hokage-sama, is there any other place for just one of us?”

“No there isn't.”

“You better behave, Nell.” Payne says.

“I won't.”

“Good wait what did you just say you won't. Come on, please behave at least for the first night.”

“Fine the first night.”

“OK so you two will go to the Uchiha Residents, and Kathy will go to the Hyuuga.” Then we hear a knock on the door. “Come in.” Hiruzen says, and Neji and Sasuke come in. “Right on time. Kathy go with Neji and Nell and Payne go with Sasuke.” I give Kathy a hug and walk with Payne and Sasugay. After we get out of the Hokage's hearing range I hear Sasuke say.

“Great I got stuck with her.”

“Yup just so I can make your life even more of a living hell.” I say.

“Nell, behave. You said you would the first night.” Payne reminds me.

“Fine. Hey Sasugay, can you teach us how do Bunshin no Jutsu?”(Clone Jutsu) I already know the handsigns I just don't know how to do it. You know maybe i should just learn Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu), but that's a secret Jutsu.

“Why should I?”

“Fine. If you won't, I'll just go find Kathy and we'll ask Neji or something.” I say and start to walking to the Hyuuga's place.

“Then how will you get to my place later?” He says. I already know where it is but I can't tell him that so I say.