The Unknown Neighbor- Sam and Dean(Part Three)

~(A/N: Thank you for over 100 thousand reads! This is absolutely amazing. Words cannot truly express how grateful I am to have such amazing fans such as yourselves. It amazes me how one show can unite so many people, no matter what age, gender, or nationality. For someone who's not really the "popular kid" at school, coming on this website and seeing how much you actually enjoy my words brings so much joy to my day. Now, I'll end this chick-flick moment quick and just tell you as my thanks to you all, I'm publishing more than one story today, so stay in tuned. Again, thank you so much for loving Supernatural as much as I do!)~

After Crowley had kidnapped you, he took you over to his home, Hell. you expected there to be...maybe a little more fire?

"Send me back," you demanded impatiently. Thoughts of both rage and fear flowed in your mind. You started to question why you even decided to sneak into their bunker. If you hadn't been so curious, you could've avoided all this trouble. But some small part inside of you was still clinging on to the idea that it was worth the conflict.

"Sorry, not an option," Crowley shook his head, leading you into the next room. There was a velvet throne in the center and a few demons were lined up in front of it.

"What's all this for?" You asked as you followed him over to the throne.

"Just because the Winchesters won't return my demon, doesn't mean I can allow my business to falter," He simply stated.

"Business?"

"Collecting souls."

"Oh," was all you could say. I mean, how does a person who's just learned that demons actually exist react to that?

Instead, you took a seat on his throne. The velvet cushions were soft and you practically sank into the chair. "Um..."Crowley coughed, clearing his throat.

"Yes?" You looked down at him like he was just a mere peasant and you were gracing him with your attention.

"That's my throne," Crowley said.

"Really? Hmm..."you just nodded and crossed your legs as you backed against the chair further.

There was a knock at the two doors on the other side of the room. "You may come in," Crowley said and leaned against his throne at your side, looking awkwardly uncomfortable.

A woman in an all black suit walked in and narrowed her eyes as she saw you sitting in the throne. "Who's that?" the woman asked, looking like she was ready to kill you. Her eyes shifted black.

"This is (Y/N). My hostage," Crowley said with a smug grin.

"For a hostage, she seems way too comfortable on that throne of yours. Would you like me to move her over to the torture dungeon?" She asked.

"No Ersula," the king of hell stated, "Why did you come here anyway?"

"The demons are saying that you still haven't managed to retrieve Chad," she stated, "There's talk around that you're siding with the Winchesters."

"Why would I be siding with the Winchesters?" he scoffed, "They wanted the blade, so I kidnapped their friend here. Perfect leverage."

"Actually, it's not really the perfect leverage considering I just met those guys," You implied, "I mean, I don't think they really care what happens to me. They just want that blade."

"Darling, you don't seem to understand that these men have a hero complex. It's in their nature to pity the weak and do anything they can to save humanity," he corrected. You both turned back to where the demon was and realized that she had gone.

"No offense or anything, but why do your demons treat you with such disrespect? I mean, you are their king."

Crowley sighed exasperatedly, "They're angry because I haven't killed the Winchester's yet. And for a while, I was allies with them. They think I've gone soft."

You thought for a moment. "Is that why you kidnapped me? To prove them wrong?"

His eyes dropped down to the floor and his lips parted as if he was about to say something, but for some reason he couldn't. You glanced up at him over your shoulder, studying the king himself. You imagined the King of Hell to be a vicious, formidable force that everyone feared, but instead, you saw the truth in him; you saw that unlike all these other demons, he's internally been fighting off the humanity he used to have. He was just like anybody else, with ambitions, thoughts, conflicts, emotion.

"Send me back," you stood up from the throne, keeping your head held high. "Send me back, and we'll give them a show. You can get your demon back and still keep your dignity. You just have to go along with my plan."

"And what does that plan consist of?" he raised a brow, looking up from the ground to look into your eyes.

"Just follow my lead."

~Time Skip~

You both flashed to the Winchester's dungeon with the help of Crowley to see both brothers standing over Chad. "Stop where you are!" I shouted, causing them to whip around with expressions of shock and relief.

"You're okay," Dean looked relieved for a moment, then sent a death glare to Crowley. "You got the blade?"

"No, but he has a proposition for you," you interrupted then looked at the king, "Crowley?"

"I promise to keep it locked away so that none of us can breach it. Then you don't have to worry about my further intentions with the blade. For right now, it would be best that it's not in our hands," Crowley explained, "I mean, that it why you wanted it. To keep it away from me, correct?"

Sam and Dean glanced at each other for a second, as if they were communicating with just eye contact. "Fine. But only if you let go of (Y/N)."

"Then give me back my demon," he said.

Reluctantly, Sam went over to Chad and un-cuffed him. Dean used his knife to cut a small line through the devil's trap and Chad happily stepped out of the circle. "You're lucky I don't kill you for what you did to me," Chad practically grilled the brothers.

Dean laughed right in his face, "You wouldn't even try. Go back to your boss."

Chad muttered something angrily under his breath and vanished. "Thank you," Crowley mouthed to you while the Winchesters weren't looking and vanished as well.

You turned around to face the Winchester boys with a smile. "Oh thank you neighbor for stepping into our lives and making good compromises that don't end in someone dying," you mimicked them jokingly.

"Thanks (Y/N)," they both rolled their eyes, trying to hide their smiles.