A Very Supernatural Christmas-Mostly Everyone

"Merry Christmas bitches!" Charlie waved enthusiastically as she walked into the bunker, wearing a knit red blue sweater with a picture of the tardis in the center.

You invited everyone to spend Christmas at the bunker and told your friends to come in really ugly sweaters. "This is really itchy? Are you sure I can't take this off?" Sam scratched his abdomen uncomfortably. He wore a red sweater with the picture of a moose knitted into the center.

"It looks nice moose. Really suits your personality," Crowley suddenly appeared in a black sweater with a red pitchfork in the middle.

"So does yours," Dean laughed as he walked in covered in glitter and tape.

"Why do you look like a kindergartener after they just finished an art project? And where's your sweater?!?" You crossed your arms, fidgeting a bit in your itchy sweater. You wore a green sweater with a quote from the movie, "Elf." It said, 'I'm singing. I'm in a store and I'm singing!'

"Mine doesn't fit," he shrugged.

"You're a terrible liar. I bought that sweater exactly in your size.. Now go back to your room and change into it," you ordered, pointing to the hall.

Suddenly, you felt an arm wrap around you, "Dang (Y/N), I love it when you take charge like that."

"Leave (Y/N) alone Gabriel," Balthazar glared at the angel who had his arm wrapped around you. He took your hand and kissed the palm, "Merry Christmas (Y/N)."

"Same to you," you smiled nervously, hiding an obvious blush.

Balthazar let go and walked over to the kitchen, probably to look for some wine. He wasn't going to find any, that's for sure.

"Um Gabe are you going to let go of me now?" You eyed him with a scowl.

He sighed and let go, "You should be proud I'm wearing this ugly sweater just for you cupcake." It was pretty ugly to be honest. He wore a green sweater with a bunch of rainbow candy canes that looked glued on.

"(y/n), why did an atrocity occur on Gabriel's sweater?" Gadreel suddenly appeared, along with Castiel. Gadreel wore a sweater with Santa clause on it while Castiel wore a sweater with angel wings on it.

"Shut up Santa," Gabriel muttered, walking over to the pantry to steal our cookies.

"Why is he calling you Santa? You do not have a jolly white beard and a red suit," Castiel shook his head with furrowed eyebrows.

"He's wearing the sweater duh," you shook your head and walked away, not wanting to explain the whole thing. As you walked into the kitchen, you noticed broken plates and cups scattered across the floor.

"What the hell Balth?!?" You gave him a death glare.

"I'm looking for the wine. All you have is eggnog and trashy beer," He waved you off, still tossing things out of cabinets and rummaging through your kitchen. Gabriel sat quietly on the side, nibbling on the Christmas cookies you had baked for everyone.

"I heard 'hell.' Did someone call my name?" Lucifer appeared in the kitchen with a smirk.

"Hey I heard her say it first!" Crowley suddenly appeared in the kitchen as well. Strange, both Crowley and Lucifer had the same black sweaters with red pitchforks. "Wait- why are you wearing the same sweater as me? Take it off!"

"I created hell. You take it off first!" Lucifer shouted. Sooner or later, arms were flying and sweaters were ripping.

Sam peeked through, "Hey (Y/N), Bobby, Ellen and Jo just came. They want to know where to put the presents uh..." He trailed off, distracted by the ruckus going on in the kitchen.