001.

"Ok babe, i have to go", though Liam nor Sophia made any move to. In fact, they kept moving on with their makeout session as if Liam hadn't said anything in the first place. 

                    Liam inwardly sighed because he knew he really did have to go. He had the nightshift tonight and it was already 6:15. He has to be there in 15 minutes and if he kept up with Sophia, he knew he'd be late.

                    This time , he pushed her away, much to her annoyance, and sighed out loud. "Seriously babe, I have to go".  He kissed her forehead as she mumbled an ok and left out the door calling out an "I love you". 

                      He was making his way to his car before remembering that the cafe really isn't that far away, therefore, he really didn't need his car. Instead, he started his walk towards his job, not even feeling the eyes on him as he did so.

~

                       He watched as Liam walked into the cafe, Following him all the way. Whether he had the nightshift or not, Zayn was always there to watch him. He admitted, it sounded a bit creepy, but obviously he wasn't the only one.

                       Like always, he waited until 12:30 when Liam  would finally get off from his shift.  Yes, Zayn did get tired of Just watching Liam but he knew that if Liam ever found out, he wouldn't want him.

                        Not only that, but the fact that Liam was most likely straight. It was one of the only things he didn't know about him, his sexual orientation. 

                         He wanted Liam for himself though, and he liked to think that one day, He will. But he knows it doesn't always work like that. And maybe if he just took him, Liam would learn to love him like he should.

                          He didn't know when that would happen though. For all he knew, it never would.  Though what he did know, was that he wanted Liam, and he wanted him now. He wasn't fully prepared, but he did have the tools he would need. He could just take him when he came out of the cafe.

                           He looked back the the car, which held the items he would need. He decided to wait a bit more until Liam came out, excited that he would finally get what he's always wanted.

~

                            When Liam finally finished his shift, he was tired. He definitely wasn't in the mood to finish what he and Sophia started earlier.

                             He said a good-bye to his co-workers, taking off his apron and putting it in the basket. He opened the glass door, hearing the jingling sound he's become fond of before making his way towards his house.

                              As he's walking, he hears footsteps behind him. Like normal, he turns around to see who it is, only to find no one there.

                              He ignores it, knowing that the person could have made a turn somewhere. He continued his walk, singing a song under his breath. 

                               It was dark out, and it was also a bit cold, all the more, making Liam wish he had just brought his car. It was a short walk though, so Liam tried his best to look up on the bright side. 

                               Once again, he hears footsteps, more precisely, the same ones he heard earlier. Being the curious person he is, he tried to turn his head again, only to be stopped as someone put their hands on his mouth from behind.

                                His scream was muffled by the tan pair of hands on his mouth, He tried to use his elbow to hurt the person from behind, but it seemed as if the person knew he would do that.

                                He wasn't going to give up though, so he used it foot to kick the guy instead.  He thought he kicked him with quite force, but the man made no gesture that it actually hurt him.

                                Instead he clamped his hand tighter around Liam's mouth, dragging him towards his Van. Liam screamed for help through the tiny cracks of the man's hands, but no one came for his rescue.

                                He prayed to God that someone from the cafe would come outside to see what all the noise was about, but no one did. He clamped his eyes shut, trying with his hands to yank the man's hands off so he could escape, but it seemed to have made the man angrier than he was.

                                The man forcefully dragged him faster now towards his Van, opened the car door with ease, and throwing Liam inside, finally letting his hand off of Liam's mouth.

                                 Liam tried shouting again, only to be cut off by The man, who he still had not seen,pressing his thumb to his neck, pushing a pressure point and making Liam pass out some seconds later.

                              There definitely wasn't a bright side to this.

         Well first chapter is finished! sorry It took me a while to post this , but school was being a whore and taking up most of my time .-. 2 votes for the next chapter maybe? and 1 comment? ~Chey