The Lord's Urgent Message

Angelica, speaking before an audience:

The Lord told me, "Daughter, in those days the Holy Spirit will no longer be on Earth.  In those days, He will no longer be on Earth."(2 Thes. 2:7)  And I saw enormous traffic, with accidents.  Many people wanted to kill themselves, but Jesus said, "They shall seek death, but death shall flee from humanity.  Death will no longer be during that time."(Revelations 9:6)  I saw people watching TV and magazines that read, "Thousands and Thousands have Disappeared." Many already knew that Christ had come for His holy people.  Those who knew the Lord, but were left behind, went crying through the streets, wanting to kill themselves, but they could not do anything. 

While in Heaven, Jesus said, "I will come for a holy people and I will come soon for My church."  But two weeks ago the Lord told me, "Daughter, I take pleasure in what you are doing, that you are fulfilling what I have given you, but do not tell My people that I am coming soon.  Tell My people that I am coming right away." Again the Lord said, "Tell My people that I am coming right away and that I am coming for a holy people.  Tell My people that only the holy ones, only the holy ones will see Me!...And do not be silent: Keep on declaring what I have told you."

Angelica Praying with the audience:

Everybody, close your eyes, and place your right hand over your heart.  Raise your left hand and if you feel like crying, then cry.  Now tell the Lord what you feel in your heart.  For those who want to accept the Lord, repeat after me.  

Lord, I thank You for Your love and Your mercy, thank You, Lord, for the word that has reached my heart today.  Father, I ask for Your forgiveness.  Forgive me.  Wash me with Your precious blood.  Write my name in the Book of Life.  Accept me as Your child, Lord.  Right now, I forgive anyone that I had not been able to forgive.  I renounce to my lack of forgiveness.  I renounce all things that have hindered Your flow, and I ask You to transform me and to fill me with Your presence every day.  Thank You, Father, Son and Holy Spirit; in the Name of Jesus, Amen.

Angelica:

“This testimony is not a lie; it's not a joke; it is not a story; it is not a dream, hell is real!  Hell exists!  To anyone that does not believe, I want to tell you that hell is real, very real.  I cannot find words to tell you how real it is.  I wish that you could experience it yourself.”

Angelica, speaking with Narrator:

The time is soon, God allows signs to reveal to humanity what is about to happen.  Do not remain condemned; that's what the devil wants.  Ask yourself if you are already walking through hell's tunnel? Today is the day of salvation, today is the day to invite Jesus, your Savior into your life.  These are simple and yet great words to say: "I accept You, Jesus as my Lord and my only Savior.  I give You my life and soul with all my heart.  I want to be with You for eternity.”

Choose your final destiny: Life or death, heaven or hell, Jesus or the devil.  It's clear, either you belong to Jesus or to the devil.  Either you do what is right or you do what is wrong.  You choose your destiny: eternal life or the lake of fire.  Think about it.  Decide now.  Jesus Christ died on the cross for each one of us, for our sins, and He gave us the opportunity of salvation by His mercy.  Accept Christ as your only Savior! 

Now that you've heard this testimony, don't let this moment be the one you regret forever in hell.”