The Lord Jesus Christ

Angelica:

At that moment I hear the Lord's voice, a beautiful voice with thunder and love, "Fear not, Daughter, for I am Jehovah, Your God, and I have come here to show you what I have promised you.  Arise, for I am Jehovah, who holds you by your right hand and tells you, Fear not, I will help you." Suddenly, I arose.  I had been kneeling down, looking at my body, wanting to get back in but not being able to.  When I heard His voice, fear had left me, and I was no longer scared. 

As I started walking, the angels began to open a path.  There was a strong light shining, and as I gazed at it, I felt peace.  As I looked, I saw a beautiful, tall, elegant, muscular man.  Light was projecting from Him.  There was too much light for me to see His face!  But I could see His beautiful hair of brilliant gold and a white garment with a wide golden girdle that crossed His chest.  It read, "KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS."

I looked at His feet, He was wearing shiny golden sandals, of brilliant gold.  He was so beautiful!  He extended His hand to me.  When I took His hand, it wasn't like when I touched my body, my hand did not go through it.  I asked, "What is happening?" And He said, "I am going to show you hell, so that you return and tell humanity that hell is real; that hell exists.  And also, My glory will I show you, for you to tell My people to be prepared, for My glory is real and I am real." He said, "Daughter, do not fear"- He said it again and I said, "Lord, it's just that I want to go to heaven, but not hell, because I've heard that it's horrible!" He said, "Daughter, I will be with you.  I will not leave you in that place and I am going to show you that place because there are many who know that hell exists, but they have no fear.  They believe it's a game, that hell is a joke, and many don't know about it.  That is why I am going to show you that place, because there are more that perish than those that are entering My glory."  When He said that, I could see tears streaming down to His garments.  I asked Him, "Lord, why are you crying?" He replied, "Daughter, because there are more that perish, and I will show you this, so that you will go and tell the truth and so that you will not return to that place."