Return to Earth

Maxima:

When my daughter came back, we were waiting there, and she was stretched out on the floor.  She went, "uuhmm," nothing else.  I said, "Thank You, Lord, because my daughter is back!" 

We all gave thanks to the Lord.  Soon she started breathing slowly, little by little.  After about five hours, she was able to open her eyes and talk.  At first we could hardly understand what she was saying; it just wasn't clear.  She had no strength.  We needed to keep the windows covered, because her eyes couldn't handle the light.

Being curious, we all wanted her to tell us what she saw.  But because she was so weak, she could only tell us a little.  It was 2 weeks until she was able to share her full testimony.

Demons came to torment her after all this.  She could see them clearly, they would try to hide themselves in the shadows.  They were here within three days of her return, before she could really talk.  She asked them what they wanted and they replied, "We have come to make a pact with you...You must shut up.  You must not say anything of what you saw down there, because if you speak, we will kill you."

She described the demons as ugly, large and fat, ugly.  She said there were no words to describe how horrible they looked.  She would rebuke them, but they would not leave.  When they came they would jump on her and try to choke her.  She would fight back rebuking them, but she had no strength.  One time when she rebuked them, a tremendous light appeared and then they fled!  It was the Lord. 

What my daughter went through was not easy.  She was given a profound message to all humanity, to seek God.  But humanity thinks that what it is doing is alright.  Youth that are into drugs and alcohol, they think that's OK, but it's not.   One of the greatest experiences that my daughter had was when she saw many entertainers in hell, including dancers, and also Pope John Paul II.  It's time to seek the Lord, to repent and to humble oneself before Him.   The Word of God is true when it says, "Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but My words shall not pass away."(Mark 13:31)  The Word of the Lord will be fulfilled in its due time.

The Lord also showed her a tunnel, where people were walking to hell.  Many people are already in hell.  It's real!  But even the Lord's people don't believe this, many just don't believe. 

The main message was that we should seek the Lord, not just from our lips, but from the deepest part of our heart, for the Lord's coming is at hand.  Jesus said, "I am no longer at the door; I am beyond the door.  I will come soon; My coming is near.  My people have left Me and gone back to worldly things...Tell My people to return to the old paths." The church today must go back to the old paths, that it is where we are in the fire, seeking the Lord.  When the trumpet sounds we must be ready to meet the Lord, and it will be wonderful!