Death

Angelica:

My Mom and another church sister, Fátima Navarrete, anointed me with oil.  But as they were anointing me, I felt something covering me, like a glass that was surrounding me.  It's hard to explain, I felt covered with something like armor, and I couldn't explain how I was covered.  After that, when they tried to touch me, they no longer could.

Maxima:

As we were praying over Angelica, I was trying to lay my hands on her, but I couldn't touch her!  She had some type of covering around her.  It was strange, nobody could touch her!  This covering started at the top of her head to her feet, about 30cm (12 inches).  That was what shocked me the most.  I've lay my hands on people before, in service to the Lord, but something like this had never happened before!  I said, "Oh, something must be happening," and I started to pray and to give thanks to the Lord.  Suddenly, I felt great joy.  The sorrow in my heart was gone, the pain was gone, and I now felt joyful and happy!  We continued praying and about at 4:00 PM, my daughter fell to the floor.

Angelica:

During prayer, I felt shortness of breath; I couldn't breathe.  I felt a pain in my abdomen and in my heart.  I felt my blood going dormant, and tremendous pain all over my body.  All I could say was, "Lord, give me strength, give me strength!" because I felt I couldn't go on.  I had no strength, it was leaving me!  When I looked up to heaven, in the spiritual realm, not with my physical eyes, I saw heaven opening up.  I saw angels, not two nor ten, but millions of them gathering together.  In the midst of the millions of angels, I saw a Light, 10,000 times brighter than the sun.  And I said, "Lord that is You who is coming!"

Maxima:

When she fell down, we tried to stand her up, but she was unable to stand on her own.  At this time, we were able to touch her.  She was saying, "Pray.  I don't have strength, Mommy, I don't have strength and I feel pain." First, she felt pain in her heart, and then it went down near her abdomen.  We kept on praying and pleading with the Lord.  The Lord took her life!

Never before in my life had I seen anybody die.  I had to see my daughter, as she was agonizing!  It was not easy at all!  I couldn't understand her last few words, and at the end she stopped.  I placed my hand on her face, and a mirror to her mouth, to see if she was breathing.  She had no breath, she just stood still.  I held her, she was still warm, as normal.  I took a sheet and covered her up, and in a short while she started to get cold, very cold.  Her hair was set back, like the hair of a dead person, and she turned icy cold.

Angelica:

Jesus was coming down, and I felt my body dying.  As Jesus and the Angels got closer, I felt I was leaving, that I was no longer me.  I was no longer alive, I was dying, and it was agonizing!  When my body fell to the floor, they were already here.  My house was full of angels, and in the midst of the angels I saw a Light, stronger than the sun!  It was very difficult; I felt tremendous pain, as my soul and spirit were being torn away. 

I was crying and screaming, as I saw my body on the floor.  I asked, "Lord, what is happening? What is happening?"  I wanted to touch my body and get inside it again, but when I tried, it was like to grabbing air: I couldn't touch it.  My hand went straight through it.  None of those who were praying there could hear me!  And I shouted, "Lord, help me!"

Maxima:

My husband arrived while we were praying, and he saw her there.  The Lord gave me strength at that moment because I didn't know what to do.  It was like she was in a coma, but I knew she was OK, because it was the Lord's work.  So I said "Lord, let Your will be done."