How To Tell If A Guy Likes You

The first thing you need to know is guys are simultaneously very complex and yet very simple. More often then not if we like someone we will make it quite obvious as we like you and want something to come out of it. After all, what would be the point of liking someone if we don't want to be with you.

A very obvious hint that a guy likes you is personal space. If you constantly find a guy getting close to you (i.e. if you're sitting beside him he will sit close enough that your legs touch or maybe he throws his arm around your shoulder) basically any physical contact may be a sign that a guy likes you. Unless he's hitting you or abusing you in anyway, in that case please tell someone and stay away from him.

Another very good hint is he will make an effort. If a guy will drop almost anything just to hang out with you or whatever he is most definitely into you. But if you ask him to chill sometime and replies with some lame excuse like 'I have to walk the dog' then I hate to break it to you he isn't into you. Unless of course there really is something going on and he doesn't want to tell you for whatever reason. Keep in mind most guys don't like to talk about their problems. But if you've asked a couple times throughout a period of you time and he's been busy each time that's probably a sign to back off and move on.

Eye contact is key. If you're hanging out with your group of friends and across the hall your crush/dream guy/future husband/whatever is with his group of friends and you find that every time you glance up at him hes already looking at you he likes you. Unless you have something weird on your face or your friends are being assholes. 

These are just a few things to look out for, there are obviously plenty of ways to find out if a guy likes you, one of the most obvious being just ask him. Though usually easier said then done, trust me, I know. If you really want to know more message me or just simply google it. :)