The Perfect Date

Wattpad user illgetthereoneday requested I describe my idea of a perfect date so here it is. Vote and comment below what you want me to write about next. 

 So to begin the day I'd probably pick her up around noon and then we'd maybe go see a movie or whatever depending on what she wants to do idk. Bowling maybe? And I'd pay of course. Afterwards we'd go for a walk on the peir I live by and we'd go back to mine and watch some more movies and cuddle of course. 

I'd start at tickle fight at some point and we'd wrestle a little bit until I have you pinned down where I would push your hair out of your face and kiss your nose. I would put some music on and we'd dance and sing and embarrass ourselves and by this time it would be late so we would go up on to the roof and lay beside each other and look at the stars and talk about life. 

Eventually we'd go back inside and go to bed and we'd be spooning obviously. I'd let her borrow my clothes to sleep in and then I'd let her forget to give them back and I'd take her home after we wake up and aww I wish this could happen.

I apologize for how poorly written this is, it's currently 3:00 am and I have to work in the morning ahh. Hope you guys like it regardless. I realize how sappy and girly i sound oops.