If only i knew

For years now i've been getting the same dream, also i can't tell anyone about my dreams otherwise they just disapear. Ever since my mum, dad and best friend disappeared suddenly after i told them, i have kept the dreams to myself to protect others.

If you are wondering who the hell i am, i'm Whitney but my brother and sister call me 'Whip'. I am 15 and i live with my aunty in Margaret River. My younger brother and sister, Matthew (12) and Madouc (6) live with us also.

"Kids, get up time to get ready for school" Screamed aunty Doreen at the bottom of the steps. Aunty Doreen did this every morning and if we didn't get up we would be drowned with ice water. She wasn't the nicest woman around, but i guess she is still upset over the disappearance of her sister (our mum). As i was getting up and hearing Doreen go to rouse the other two, i saw a weird but familiar shape in the corner of my eye, as soon as i looked at it, it suddenly disappeared in an instant. Suddenly my bedroom door flung open and standing right there was a very angry , very flustered aunt Doreen. All that was said was "get out of bed before i take you to school in your under wear, 30 minutes , use them wisely". The last word was muffled by the door slamming behind her. I sighed got up and went to my wardrobe to get my uniform. A dark green polo shirt , black pants, any shoes and any bag. When we were all dressed and lunches done, Doreen gave us money for the bus and sent us on our way, whispering under her breath about why the social services sent us to her.

School was exactly the same as usual except for the new kid Tyler. My brother went across the road to the primary school and dropped Madouc off and went to class. I saw mt first glimpse of Tyler whilst in English class. *god can this class be any more boring*. SCREACH * finally saved by the bell. "Whitney!" i looked back at Mr Cojo and the new kid. " Yes"? As i looked at Tyler i felt something different about him, he didn't feel like the rest of the people im surrounded by. He has a totally diffrent color aura. It's amazing, it's dark green with flecks of gold and blue with spots of brown. God and he was totally HOT! i started at his feet, he was wearing green nikes and black jeans that hung low on his waist, he wore the dark green polo shirt but damn did he make that top look good with his nice broad muscled shoulders and his not very well hidden washboard 8 pack. He had a killer body! I would be a total idiot to not say he was hot. It made me all warm and tingly. It felt like forever before i got to his face...