Chapter 4 extended

i've just noticed how short all my chapters are :/ sorry i will start making them more interesting and longer.Please tell me if the story is good or not. Coz if it sux i would like to know :D

What the hell. Suddenly two huge hands clamped on either one of my arms. And did it hurt! Gah! Stupid morons have put a bag over my head.Wriggling trying to get free doesn't work. I swear it feels like these guys are on steroids. Okay , Okay ui gotta stop and think about my situation.

As i was thinking about how im going to get rid of the two wankers holding me, the bag was yanked off of my head. Yanking some hair out with it.

"Ouch!" i screamed "What the hell was that for?" I glared at the man slowly coming out of the shadows of the sidewalk.

"No way! no no  no no it can't be" I was now trembling. It can't be! he is in my nightmares. Who the hell would do this to me. It's just plain mean.

"Okay tell me, who told you to pull this horrible prank on me?' Wait, i haven't told anyone about the dreams except...

"This isn't a prank, because no one but me your little friend and your precious parents knew about your 'special' dreams".

'Who the hell are you?"

He just grinned evily "ah so it is true your mother didn't  tell you, well that just makes things the tiniest bit harder." He just stood there looking off into space for around i would think 5 minutes but who knows aye.

"Well.." i snapped after around 7 minutes. My arms were getting sore from the goons holding me.I'm alowed to be a bit impatient.

"Well some one is a bit snappy isn't she?. You definiately didnt get it off of your father, must be your mothers diluted blood" He pretty much spat.

I just stood there dumbly staring at him like he was a 3 headed dog.

"What?! how the hell are you my uncle my mum only has a sister and my dad is an only child" I spat back at him.

"RESPECT YOUR ELDERS CHILD!" HE roared at me. What is wrong with that guys voice i swear he just turned my legs to mush with that one sentence.

"The man that raised you wasn't your biological father, my brother was.When your mother ran away, my brother let her go , until we found out she was running because she was pregnant with you. Well that definiately pissed off your father he searched every where for any signs of you and your mother but found none. That was until a few years ago , i started haunting your dreams, trying to find you that way. With no success may i tell you! Until i looked outside your windows in your dreams finding out where you kept moving like that. And my wasn't your father glad. He is still a bit angry that you weren't a son. Oh well , we will have to use you instead. Alright enough chit chat let's get out of here". As we were walking to the van he kepy talking.

"It's funny, i never thought your mother would hide all this from you. But she never did like my brother she hated him , detested him and most likely hated him for what he he would have passed on to you" He griined maliciously(Don't know how it's spelt) at me.

I just couldn't believe it. It's too much to take in at once. As he was walking off to his own car i yelled out " Where are Matthew, Madouc and Doreen?"

He just waved his hand at that and kept walking but stopped to say " Don't let her escape"

Oh god they are going to kill me! No i can't think like that! Snap out of it whitney think get yourself out of this. Well seeing as im a great runner , once i get free i will run. I suddenly sagged in the mens arms so they loosened their hold. As soon as they did i yanked my arms and ran. I went straight into the forest surrounding my house. I kept going until someone casually walked out in front me me. I screamed and the man covered my mouth.