What has he gotten me into

I haven't been updating because my dog got out of the vet and has been fighting with my other dog. Plus i had alotta assignments... :/

**********Recap********

Whitney (POV)

As i turn around i see the opening in the rock. I walk down the long, dark and damp tunnel. As i near the end of the long tunnel i'm greeted by a big gust of wind that smelt like vanilla and spring. I turned the last corner and gasped at what was before me.

"What is this?" i gasped

"It's what ever you want it to be" was his cryptic response.

****End Of Recap******

Whitney (POV)

What i saw before me was beautiful. It was a mixture of magic and age. It had a feeling of home. The smell of vanilla and spring was getting stronger as i got closer to my destination.

My destination was an old english two story house. It had a beautiful gazebo out the front. A fence to the left covered with roses, red , pink and white roses.  There were also roses surrounding the gazebo. Palm trees to the right of the property and lush green grass, not the fake stuff or that awful bull grass that makes you itch, but the real stuff that felt like you could fall asleep on it. The house was even better. It had ferns along the front windows all the way to the door. The windows were covered with curtains made of lace and the windows were so clear. They looked like they got cleaned everyday. The house was covered with panneling.  The cornices were floral patterned. The house had 3 chimneys.  The roof was a dull grey while the walls were an awkward cream colour. There was also a pathway leading from the front door to the garage, that looked out of place to have in a house in a cave.  That snapped me out of my study of the house. A house in a cave , that's just as unheard of as flying pigs.

"Well let's go in and get you unpacked and settled" Tyler said warily.

"Ummm okay? i don't have anything with me"

"Don't worry i found the bag with your stuff that you threw when you saw me in the woods" he stated.

I stared at him like he had sprouted a second head "how the hell did you run with that?"

Shrugging he said "I'm just special" i grinned in response.

I turned towards the house when i saw a middle aged lady in the door. I screamed "Aunt Doreen!" i ran and hugged her. "Omg i thought that creepy man had you , Matthew and Madouc!"

She awkwardly patted my back. That's when i realized she didn't smell like aunt doreen at all. Pulling back quickly i looked at her. She definiately looked like aunt Doreen but the smell, body shape and age were only small factors that told me this wasn't my aunt. I just stared and started by " Who ar...." i was cut off by someone screaming.

"Bombs away!"  then followed someone jumping on my back and knocking me to the floor " god Whip i remember you used to be able to hold me instead of falling flat on your face. Your out of practice" She gasped in mock horror. When she finally got off of me i turned to see who it was. I squealed in delight when i saw who it was.

"HAYLEY!" i ran and jumped straight into her arms and hugged her tight. I looked up from Hayleys shoulder when i heard 3 different laughs one belonging to Tyler i looked around for the source of the other two and right in front of me i noticed that the woman i thought was aunt Doreen was actually my mum! and the man beside her was my dad!.

"Mum , dad , Hayley. Why are you all here? What's going on? I thought you all died after i told you about my dream?" I gave them all death glares, they all simultaneously tured and looked at Tyler who looked like he was in pain. " Tell me everything right now!" i growled " Or i'm walking right out that door!". I glared at Tyler. This was all his fault. "Is this all some type of game?are my parents and best friend all just clones? or is this some sort of nightmare?"