Fix You Chapter 8

Louis POV

I woke up to the feeling of someone playing with my hair, I felt Harry underneath me I shuffled forward nuzzling my face into his neck giving it a light kiss.

"Morning gorgeous." Harry spoke his voice hoarse from sleep.

I smiled "morning handsome."

I sat up and stretched my arms out letting out a quick yawn, Harry sat up too.

"Get dressed Lou, ill be making us breakfast downstairs." Harry smiled leaning over to me and kissing me lightly, I pulled away and smiled.

"Ok." I replied he got up to leave, but I grabbed his shirt roughly pulling him back down towards me, I smashed my lips against his and forcefully moved them along with his in sync, I bit his lip causing him to moan. He stuck his tongue in my mouth swirling it round with my own making them dance together. I let out a long moan not being able to keep it in, causing him to grin pushing me down on to the bed him straddling my hips, he moved his lips to my jaw and started to trail down my neck, I let out a moan and involuntary bucked my hips against his roughly, creating friction, causing Harry to moan whilst making a love bite on my neck, licking the soft skin afterwards.

I slid my hands up under his shirt feeling the outline of his abs, I bucked my hips again. Harry moved his gaze so he was staring deep into my eyes, I looked up into his beautiful green eyes, he leaned down slowly pressing a lite kiss to my lips.

" are we going on our date or not?" Harry joked teasingly, I pulled a shocked face.

"Yes yes yes yes yes!" I screamed jumping up and down, Harry chuckled pulling me in for a hug, kissing my cheek.

"Go get ready then." He whispered gently into my ear, I got my clothes off the side and sprinted in the bathroom, I heard Harry chuckle at me, which made me smile in return. I quickly stripped off my boxers and hopped in the shower. When I was done cleaning I hopped out of the shower and dried off, I changed into my clothes and brushed my teeth, ruffling up my hair abit I jumped down the stairs to find Harry in the kitchen hovering over some saucepans.

I snook up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist I stood up on my tiptoes and pressed a gentle kiss to his neck.

He turned around facing me and wrapped his arms around my waist while I brought mine up wrapping them loosely around his neck. He smiled and kissed my nose lightly.

"I love you." Harry said slowly making me blush.

"I love you too." I pulled him in for a kiss.

****

After we had eaten our breakfast, Harry put a blind fold on me and led me out to his car, insisting that I didn't peek. We've been driving for a while now, and Harry still hasn't let me look where we are.

" can I look now haz?" I mumbled quietly, raising my hands fiddling with the bottom of the blind fold, he squatted my hands down quickly.

"No. Not yet, we're nearly there now Lou." Harry soothed grabbing my hand holding it tightly. I heard Harry shutting the engine off and opening his door clicking his seat belt, he's leaving me.

"Harry?" I turned to face where he would be. I heard my door opening and let out a breath I didn't know i was holding, I felt a pair of soft lips pressed against my cheek.

"Come on then Lou." Harry laughed taking my blind fold off, I blinked adjusting to the light, and smiled when I saw Harry stood there staring at me.

"What?" I questioned laughing a little, feeling abit uncomfortable with Harry staring at me so intensely.

"You're so impatient Lou bear." He laughed, kissing my lips.