Fix You Chapter 4

Harry's POV  

More and more tears kept flowing out of my eyes, I can't stop now. Louis looked so depressed as he talked about how mark made his life a misery, and which he would be.

It's killing me inside seeing him so sad, I just want to find this mark dude and kill him, it will be worth the prison sentence.I needed to phone the police and get that mark locked up for good but I now wasn't really a good time for Lou to be questioned by some police officers.

I noticed how Louis started crying now before he said "sorry." He looked at me completely broken, without thinking I leaped foward and engulfed him in a huge hug, wrapping my arms around his fragile body, he seemed sort of shocked at first before turning around and sitting on my lap slipping his thin arms under mine and around my waist, he nuzzled his face in my neck and sniffled before letting out more sobs. "Sssssshhh Lou, it's ok, it's ok, your safe now." I comforted him rubbing his back soothingly.  

His sobs started become less frequent and I started to rock him back and forth.  

He pulled back and looked at me and then down to his watch he sighed "it's ten o clock Harry, I should be going, let you get some sleep." He choked out in between sobs,  

"where will you go lou?"

"I don't k-know haz." He mumbled looking down, fiddling with my shirt, he looked so cute.  

"Stay here Lou please, stay here with me, you can be my new roommate."  

"But I haven't got a job I won't be able to afford rent." Louis replied looking up at me,tears collecting in the brim of his eyes.  

"It doesn't matter lou, you don't need to pay rent, as long as your safe and happy I'm fine." I replied honestly never looking out of his eyes.  

"B-but what if mark finds me, h-he'll hurt you aswell haz." Louis stuttered and started playing with the hem of my shirt again looking down he let some tears fall down.

I shook my head in disbelief " I won't let him find you lou, and he won't hurt me, I won't let him get anywhere near you again." I promised he looked up his icy blue eyes sparkled as if he's found a new light of hope, I'm his hope and I won't let him down. He smiled at me "thanks Harry." He sounded generally pleased and happy.  

"C'mon Lou, lets watch a film, what do you want to watch?"  

"Err I don't know haz, what have you got?"  

"What about bambi?"  

He giggled back, I replied "hey! Bambi's not a baby film y'know." I mocked defensively, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Yeah what ever haz, lets watch that." He grinned back before I stood up and put him softly on the sofa, before fetching bambi from the DVD shelf. 

I put bambi in the player and sat on the sofa next to Lou, I grabbed the remote and skipped the adverts and clicked play on the menu.  

I looked at Louis and smiled, he happily returned it, maybe I have found the one tonight, like Liam Niall and Zayn planned.  

I put my arm around Louis casually as he watched the film intently , I felt him shuffle closer towards me. I started watching the film, all the animals are gathering around bambi as he's just been born. I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and a head lightly pressing on my shoulder, I kissed his head and I felt him instantly relax sinking into my arms, this felt so perfect we fit together like a puzzle piece.  

We are half way into the film and bambi's grown up and fount a group of wolves, fighting them of protecting the female deer. I haven't really been watching the film I've been to busy playing with Louis' hair and tangling the stray pieces around my fingers, hence why I didn't cry when his mother died, I always cry at that bit when I pay close attention to the film, and get close to the characters. I heard a light snore coming from Louis' slightly parted mouth, and lent forward so I could see his face again, he looks like an angel when he's sleeping so peaceful and relaxed.  

I pulled him of me to lay him down,but a little whimper escaped his mouth as he clutched my shirt tightly, I don't think he wants me to go, would he mind if he slept in my bed? Or would he be freaked out. I carried him to my bedroom anyway ignoring all the thoughts and questions running threw my head.  

I layed him down softly on my bed, then standing up to put the quilt over him, "harry?" Louis whispered quietly, as his eyes flickered open, searching for me, "hey Lou, it's ok I'm here, go back to sleep." I whispered back, not really knowing if he was sleeptalking or not. " stay with me, please?" He said confusing himself with his own words, it came out as a question, but who am I to say no to that. I smiled and replied positively "sure Lou, One sec." I bit my lip as I jumped in to bed with Louis. My grin so big it could shatter my whole face, I turned so I was facing him, even in this dim light I could see him smiling too, I'm glad he enjoys this too. "can I cuddle you harry?" Louis asked shyly I scooted over to him resting my forehead on his " don't ask Lou." I smiled back at him, his cheeks went red, that's adorable he's blushing.  

"Do you want to go out for a coffee tomorrow?, my treat."

He smiled and said " yeah sure, thanks haz." He grinned his pearly white teeth now showing, I put my arms over his shoulders, causing him to put his arms around my waist.

"Night Louis." I yawned, "night haz." He smiled burying his face in my neck, I pulled him closer so our body's are intwined together, not even a piece of paper could get between us, Louis's mine now and I'm going to keep him safe and that's a promise I never brake a promise. 

**********************************************************************************************************  

how was that chapter then?

sorry its so short guys D:

ill try and make my next chapter longer 

comment, vote and fan 

lots of love natalie xxx