Fix You Chapter 2

Louis' POV

My head hurts.  

My back hurts.  

My stomach hurts.  

Everything hurts, oh god what happened last night, then realisation suddenly came to me,mark tried to kill me, I started shaking again not being able to help it. I looked around getting my surroundings I'm still in my bedroom.

Sheila must have been here to clean up what happend last night, Sheila is basically marks cleaner and my nurse, but she only comes and fixes me when the wounds are serious, like really serious, like a stabbing. Sadly she's one of marks closest friends meaning she won't tell anyone anything about what mark does to me, despite all my pleas.

I groaned lifting my hand up and resting it on my forehead rubbing it soothingly, man I've got a killer headache. I looked over at my alarm clock on the bedside table,5:00am woah I was out for a while, anyway today is the day the day I run away from mark and all my problems in my shitty life where will I go, that's the problem I don't have anywhere to go.  

I'm going to start packing my things in my backpack, as mark should have left for work now, to be honest he never really told me where he works, not that I care anyway. I packed my bear, Sam, yes I know I'm nearly a grown man but I can't sleep without it, it's one of the only good things in my life, sad isn't it.  

I then packed a spare top, a change of boxers and a jumper in case it got cold, I didn't bother packing a spare change of trousers because I won't have enough room for other things like food, so I headed downstairs and started raiding the kitchen cupboards packing all the food that I could fit in my small rucksack, I then proceeded to fill up a water bottle with nice cool water and I put that in my rucksack to.  

I then ate as much food as I could to last me for as long as possible and left the house, putting the key under the mat like usual so mark doesn't suspect anything. Plus I won't need that key anyway, there's no way in hell am I going back, waking down the street I kept a close eye out for mark or Sheila for that matter.  

I didn't have any precise way to go, I had no direction, or plans for that matter, I just figured at the time it would be better to be homeless than to be marks human punching bag, I decided on going to the park, as its quite far from here and will take me as far away from mark as possible.  

.....

Once I got there I went straight to the swings and started to gently rock myself on them, I looked at my watch 3:05 I would of just left school now, not that I miss it of course it's the one of the worst places to be, but its making me worried and scared, because mark will be getting in now, i'm meant to be home by 3.30 so I should start walking further out of town because as soon as that time comes mark will look for me and if he finds me he'll kill me.  

.......  

I've been walking for about 3 hours, as its now almost 6:00pm, my legs are aching and I have no idea where I am, I decided that I need to sit down a bit before my legs give way, maybe have a nap, then I'm starting walking again the further away i am from mark the better.  

I turned at a street corner which stopped a row of shops going further down the never ending path, it led me to a dead end alley way which had a big skip surrounded by trash cans and bags of rubbish carelessly threw on the floor missing the mass of bins provided.  

I sat down in the rubbish as its getting quite cold and I don't want anyone to notice me, I picked up a bin bag and put it on my lap, In the distance I could hear..club music? There must be a nightclub on this street great. I groaned quite loudly and threw my head back,instantly regretting it as my head roughly smacked the brick wall behind me, I let out a small yelp before I started getting dizzy, black spots taking over my vision.  

"You alright." A concerned husky voice asked, that's the last thing I heard before I lost consciousness. 

******************************************************************************************************** 

ooohh who do you think the voice is ;) 

leave a comment guys :) 

vote xxx