Fix You Chapter 5

Louis's POV  

I felt someone playing with my hair and smiled. Knowing it was Harry I snuggled closer into him, I felt safe in Harry's strong arms, nothing could hurt me now I have Harry, he's like my missing puzzle piece and I finally found him, well he found me, just about when I was going to give up hope.  

" good morning Lou." Harry spoke, his deep morning voice was well let's just say, sexy.

I pulled back, suddenly feeling cold and wanted to go back and cuddle him again and never leave. I looked in to his beautiful green eyes " good morning hazza." He looks so beautiful I just want to take a picture of him and tattoo it on my body, that's how hot he looks right now.  

He grinned " how are you feeling?" He asked " I'm good, what about you haz?"  

"Hungry." He replied rubbing his belly dramatically. "I'm going to make us breakfast, what do you want?"  

" I'll eat anything." I smiled  

"French toast?" He suggested  

I nodded my head quickly, eager to eat anything.  

"Wicked, follow me, I want to Introduce you too a few people first, I kind of forgot to mention I have 3 other room mates. There all friendly don't worry." Harry grabbed my hand tugging me of the bed, still holding my hand he led me downstairs , and I saw 3 heads on the sofa, which me and Harry was sat on watching bambi.  

"Hey guys." Harry called out to them causing all of them to turn round and notice me.  

"I'd like you all to meet someone, this is Louis." He added they all stood up and made there way over to me. I took a step back feeling a little nervous, what if they didn't like me, what if they all hated my guts. I felt sick, I gripped Harry's hand tighter, he seemed to notice as he pulled me closer to him and slung his arm around my shoulders and whispered in my ear "it's ok Lou, there nice people I promise." Harry said right into my ear, his warm breath hitting my ear sending shivers down my spine.  

His words made me instantly relax, it's quite weird he's got that power that can make me relax and feel safe whatever the situation.  

The boys made there way over to me the one with short brown quiff stuck his hand out for me to shake "hi Louis, I'm Liam, it's nice to meet you." Liam grinned at me, I smiled back and shook his hand. I looked at the next boy he had a golden blond quiff and was holding a bowl of Cheerios, he grinned at me, swallowing the Cheerios before sticking his hand out for me to shake, "hi I'm Niall," he spoke softly with a thick Irish accent, I shook his hand and looked over to the next boy he had his hair up in a quiff too but he had a blond streak running up the middle of his jet black hair, " hey I'm Zayn." He said sticking his hand out too, I shook it and smiled at him, before turning to Harry. He smiled at all the boys saying "lou's going to be our new room mate." Harry grinned happily, pulling me closer to him, all the boys smiled and told me they were happy I was there new room mate, I think we're going to get along just fine.

Harry looked at me and said "right then i'll make us breakfast." He removed his arm from around my shoulders and grabbing my hand he pulled me and ran to the kitchen.

"Woah slow down haz." I laughed  

He looked at me pulling both my hands into his chest and came close to my face, so i could practically feel his warm breath hit my face "did you like them?"  

"Yeah of course, they seem like nice lads." I shrugged casually  

"Good." Harry turned round and got some bread of the counter, and started to make some French toast. 

Harry's POV  

All the boys welcomed Louis with open arms, and that it's self made me happy, I knew they wouldn't let me down. But I wanted to know if Louis was alright with them as he did feel slightly scared when he first saw them, so I looked down at him smiling "right then i'll make us breakfast.", I took my arm from around his shoulder and grabbed his hand, instantly feeling butterflies erupt through my stomach, and sprinted to the kitchen, almost making Lou topple over.  

"Woah slow down haz." Louis laughed, I smiled when I heard him use my nickname it's so adorable when he says it, I grabbed both of his hands and came close to his face  

"Did you like them?" I asked  

"Yeah of course, they seem like nice lads." Louis answered, good.  

"Good." I spoke in relief before turning around to make some French toast.  

When we had done eating I gave Louis one of my coats as he didn't have one, ignoring his protests, I didn't want my baby getting sick, can I call him baby? Well he can't hear me and its in my head so, I can. I smiled as we reached the café, and pushed open the double doors, sighing as the warm air pushed away the cold almost instantly, the smell of coffee and toast hung in the air.  

I turned and smiled to Louis " go grab us a seat, i'll be two secs." He smiled at me before turning around to go find us a table. I went to the counter and ordered two teas, I slouched against the counter top waiting as the lady prepared our drinks, I turned and glanced at Louis who was looking out of the window peacefully taking my coat off. I payed for the drinks and made my way over to Louis sitting down opposite him.  

"Here ya go." I smiled passing him his drink.  

"Thanks haz, you don't have to do this y'know." He replied shyly looking down at his cup, twisting it around in his small hands.  

"It's ok, and I want to." I sipped at the warm tea and felt the warm liquid travel down my throat.  

I think I should bring up the topic about mark, I really want to get him locked up for good, maybe I should suggest it to him, go on harry.. Come on just say it.. Right 1..2..3 go.. Augghhh just say it Harry.  

"Lou."  

He looked up, right good start you've got his attention.  

"Yeah." He nodded edging me to carry on  

"I think we should call the police lou." He frowned, looking down at his cup again.  

"I mean it will be good right, we can get mark locked up for good, then he'll never be able to hurt you again, you won't be living in fear." I carried on, I reached out and grabbed his hands squeezing them lightly in my hands, he looked up at me a small frown still plastered on his lips.  

"But haz... The police don't believe me, you wont believe the number of times I've rang them, they know my name now, i ring that often! They don't believe a word i say." Louis scream shouted, gripping my hands tighter.  

"Lou." I paused lost for words  

"It's ok now Harry, I don't think he'll be able to find me now, I mean I'm so far away from him, I'll find a job and live with you ill pay rent and everything, ill be your new roommate." 

"Your not paying rent Lou." I added quickly 

"But I want to Harry." He added looking up at me with a cute pout  

"Fine, but only until you've settled in and until I say so."  

"Ok... Thanks... For everything Harry." He smiled looking in my eyes deeply, his icy blue eyes piecing into my green ones. 

I couldn't help but return the smile  

"Anything for you lou." 

********************************************************************************************************* 

aww thats cute :) 

i thought that chapter was too short sorry guyys:( 

if you have any idea's for the story, want any mentions? please feel free to tell me in the comments :)  

vote comment fan :) xxx