Obsession 15 :: Damaged Heart

Obsession 15:: Damaged Heart

Dedicated to PinkLadyFingers, thank you so much for listening to me when no one else would. Also, I'm in love with The Bad Boy's Dancer. Flo is funny and so is Zach. :)

It has been about two and a half hours since I made my departure from Adam's house, since then I have showed up at three wrong houses, two cemeteries and a cathedral in which there was a wedding. To some it all up, I'm am terribly and , undeniably lost.

"Damn, I should stole his car." I had been whispering for the last forty or so minutes.

Darkness was seeping into the sky casting shadows across the road. A pink fluoret light burned bright; a truck stop. A sign of civilization which there's food, humans and..and..and a bathroom. If I was just passing by the truck stop I would have never saw it but in these type of situations, desperate time call from desperate measures.

My feet were starting to ache in my converses, my calf muscles were on the verge of giving way. My body and I were hanging on by the last strand. Whirls and whirls of misery and brute thought consumed the thoughts that filled my head. I was hurting, inside and out.

But nothing hurts more than my heart.

It was slightly numb, but still vibrated with bewilderment from the news about Adam. How could he have done this to me? How in the world did I fall for him or even stand a chance? Flashbacks of the picture of them together flooded in my mind. The bright smile that was curved on his face, his hands on her and how his cheeks were flushed.

My feet stopped.

He loves her. Adam loves Cassie. Not me. My hand clenched my shirt were my heart was; it broke again. I could taste a iron metallic on my tongue, I breathed through my nose and mouth.

It was then that I fell to my knees and cried what was left of my heart out.

<>~<>~<>~<>

Author's Note:

Hey. How are you guys? You've been quiet on me lately.

Very Short Chapter, I know. I'll update more and the chapters will be longer than this, trust me. If you don't like it , then tell me and I'll go back to the other ones.

The A Team - Ed Sheeran. I thought it feels right with this chapter.

Anywhoreee, VOTE , COMMENT , FAN for more.

Hasta La Vista, Baby.