Obsession 10 :: Cassie

Obsession 10:: Cassie

Unedited. 

There is some expilcit stuff in this chapter. 

You have been warned. 

-

~ Adam's Of View ~

"Mr.Holloway , please sit down !" Mrs.Bell yelled at me trying to calm me down. Science class was the class everyone acted up and messed around , not really caring about learning.

I picked up the paper ball off the floor and throw it across the room hitting my friend Carter in the back of his head. His blond hair swirled around when he felt the ball hit his head. Red flooded his cheeks while his blue eyes glared at me.

"Holloway , Cam down or get out. " Mrs.Bell yelled at me again after witnessing my home run hit in the back of Carter's head.

"Carter was messing with me , Mrs.Bell." I said pointing at Carter like he actually assaulted me.

His blue eyes widened flicking to me and then at Mrs.Bell. "No. No. I didn't. He throw this paper ball at the back of my head." Carter said picking up the paper ball showing it to Mrs.Bell while pointing to the back of his head.

"Carter and Adam since you want to be lolly gagging in my classroom then you can lolly gag in lunch detention. Don't you think ?" She said putting her hands on her hips and rolling her eyes.

"Ssa" I said sucking my teeth. She directed her dirty brown eyes at me trying to glare but failing greatly.

I rose of my seat , walking to the tissue box in the front of Mrs.Bell's class. Pulling the white tissue from the box , I drew the tissue to my nose cleaning all the mucus from my stopped up nose. My nose has been stopped up the last couple of months due to my crying. I have never cried so much in my life since my childhood at least. The separation of Monica and I causes physical , mental and emotional pain , that gratefully only I can feel. Knowing that she would be in pain killed me , even thinking about it.

I withdrew the now soaked tissue from my nose and crumpled it into a ball , throwing it directly at Seth hitting him directly on his face, sticking onto his nose.

"Aghhhhh ! " He yelled shivering in disgust. 

" Seth Faulkner , what has gotten into you ?" Mrs.Bell abruptly turned around , eyes wide in shock. Her hands , one again , placed on her hips and glaring deadly at Seth. 

Seth was always a goody to shoes until he was around me and I mostly have gotten him into trouble. 

Andy and Chad busted out laughing looking at Seth embarrassed face.His gaze hit the table unable to look at anyone due to his tomato red face , he was always the softest out of all of us. The green goo was still chucked onto his nose until Chad handed him a napkin to wipe it off. 

I sniffed through my nose finally being able to breath through it clearly. As I was calming down from the previous laugh attack is when I sniffed the air. 

Her.

The smooth scent crawled into my nose relaxing my body completely , I gave over to the feeling instantly and closed my eyes merely letting the fragrance envelope my senses. The deep and perfect smell of honeysuckles and fresh cut roses. I have never in my life have I experienced such compelling scent that over-welled my body to the point that her scent has. 

Almost has if fate was on my side a burst of laughter emptied into the air of the hallway spilling into my ears. There was usually only three laughs sounding off at once but today there was four , saying that anther was added to the group of laughter. Snapping open my eyes I take a peek at the clock . One more agonizing minute before I get to see who the beautiful laugh came from. I knew it had to be her. Only Monica can have those kind of reactions to my body , out of all the girls that I've been with Monica has always effected my body more. I'm no player or anything but I did get a couple of one night stands to temporally kill Alpha hormones. None of them meant anything , other than ...Cassie