Obsession 4::Trick And Some Treats

Obsession 4:: Trick And Some Treats

~

"Yes.." I spoke proudly ready for his smart comeback but it never came.

His flawless eyes turned into a deep raging black,blacker than a dark empty room, taking heavy breaths as his nostrils flared and his face became contorted ,almost deformed. Closing his eyes as he began to pace back and fourth I glance over to Alex , who looked more bewildered than me, her eyes were wide with an unexplainable expression.

I could feel the anger radiating from his body seeping down into my pores . He began to shake violently as an transparent blur covered his body creating a disorder in his features.

The cloud of boys that hung near by were trying to get him outside but he all he seemed to do is shoot them a bird or send them a murderous glare.

Seth stood in front of Vinny trying to shield her from whatever was about to take place. Andy tried to unhook Maggie from behind me but all she did was scream and yelled to tell him to go away. Chad stood close to Adam trying to sooth him but it wasn't working. It only seemed to make him even more upset.

Even though I wanted him mad , I didn't need him shifting in front of Maggie and Vinny. The mere thought of him shifting again in front of them caused a panic feeling to flood into my stomach. His back was hunched over , hands were in fist as his knuckles were a pure white. His breathing was irregular because of the heavy panting and growling coming from his chest.

I advanced closer to him to hoping my presence could soothe him.He must have felt me behind him because as soon as I was nearly arm length away a deep growl escaped his lips warning me away but I stubbornly ignored it.

"Step back , Monica." Chad said pushing his hand out trying to give me a warning.

"Stop being so fucking stupid Monica and tell him you were just messing around. " Maggie practically yelled at me with all her fury. I hadn't noticed that she was still in the corner huddling under Andy. Her face was bright red while her glossy eyes were fixated on me. A deep growl echoed in the room before I was looking down at someone's back.

In a swift movement Adam threw me over his shoulder and marched through the massive hallways before making turn after turn until we came to a big wooden door. The doors were so large I could see them from the corner of my eye , and I was facing the opposite direction. The detail of the doors made me speechless. Every carving into the wood told a story of wolves and a fierce battle. I made a mental note to ask about that later but my main concern was were he was taking me. Adam open the large doors with one hand and closed it swiftly with the other then applied the lock.

He placed me down still rampaging back and fourth through the room trying to let the leftover anger die off. My gaze fell to the floor looking directly at my ripped skinny jeans and bright red pumps. I was surprised my feet weren't hurting after all the running but I knew I was going to have some painful blisters by the morning.

Adam jumped in front of me causing me to flinch a little before regaining my balance. I could feel his eyes boring deep down in the side of my face. After my mental debate I finally decided to look up into his eyes. They were now that deep deadly blue, it still makes my stomach stir when seeing them but it was better then the furious black.

"Never...ever..do that..again." His words hid many emotions but the most shocking was relief.

"You shouldn't have pushed me. " I said rolling my eyes.

"Pushed? Your mine and you belong to me. Next time you need to be submissive , and not talk back ! Especially in FRONT OF MY PACK ! " With each word his voice rose. Anger spilled out intertwining with his words.

I sighed deeply trying to remember what they taught me in angry management before speaking to him.

"Look...Adam..I am going to give you a hint" I stepped closer giving him the best 'I'm in control' look. "I don't do well with authority and I REALLY don't like the word submissive. Because I will never be that and you-" I never got to finish my words.

In a instant Adam picked me up and slammed me against the wall knocking a couple of pictures off. My legs were wrapped around his torso while he pinned my hands above my head. He leaned into my neck , close to my jaw line , inhaling my aroma.

"I'm trying to be nice and hold back..." he spoke while taking another whiff of my scent before continuing "but I see you need to be put in your place. Your going to learn to be submissive and to hold your tongue with your smart ass comments." He lifted his head from the arch of my neck. His breathing became deeper,almost in a pleasurable pant. When pulling his head back I gazed at his full pink soft lips; how comforting and delectable they looked. Returning my gaze back to his eyes I quickly recognized the silver string in his eyes that I had once seen before in the woods.

Placing light passionate kisses along my neck as he rubbed his hands seductively on the back of my thighs. I trembled under his penetration as the tingling from his kisses rocketed all over my body.

I swear this man will be the death of me !

::::

::::

A/N - Sorry for the wait. Hope you like.

PLEASE VOTE , COMMENT AND FOLLOW FOR MORE .

~•Arizonaaaa•~

:) ~ ^..^