Obsession 3::Attitude Adjustment

Obsession 3:: Attitude Adjustment

When the doors flew open ,the boys stormed in clouding the air with their chattering and laughter. They came to a halt when they realized the seriousness on our faces. As I studied the boys, I noticed that they all resembled each other. They were all tall about 6'2 or taller , midnight black hair that covered their heads. The hair was shaped in all shapes and sizes from shaved sides to long mid-back. Abs were also traced on all of their stomachs ,though some had more than others. Every inch of them were attractive.

The boys departed a little aisle for 'him' to go through. I don't care if he was Alpha, they shouldn't give him that much respect. He wasn't the Queen of England so why treat him as one?

Adam came in darting straight over to Chad whispering into his ear. Chad's eyebrows crushed together as Adam was talking to him. When they were done he nodded and returned his gaze back to Alex, who was narrowing her eyes at him.

Adam scanned the room till' his soft blue eyes met mine. Moving my gaze down a bit more I noticed he was shirtless, his smooth tender skin made my heart ache with pleasure and lust. I watched his shoulders rise and fall as he breathed heavily. His musuclar build reminded me of a viking or a greek god, standing almost 6'2 towering 8 inches over me. His soft , tender caramel skin coated him head to toe looking like a delicious popsicle, his jet black silk hair rested on his mid back giving him a powerful appearance. He was everything I wanted from the softness of his eyes to his strong toned legs , but I couldn't let my lustful mind make me weak. He probably had many girls after him and probably slept around with them too.

I turned my attention back to Vinny who nodded at Alex and I in a 'Let's show them who we really are' kind of way. I smirked my evil grin and looked back at Maggie to tell her the plan. Just because their good looking doesn't mean we have to be nice.

"What do you want with us?" Alex crossed her arms in front of her chest , narrowing her eyes at Adam.

"Since you belong to us, your apart of my pack now." His husky angelic voice made my body purr with satisfaction. His soft pink lips continued to move but I couldn't hear a word he was saying. I was fixated on his magnificat structure , his sea blue eyes , tender biceps . Everything about him was marvelous; down to the curve of his lips and the roughness of his hands. I snapped out of my trace when I heard Vinny laughing.

"Stay? Here?" Alex said trying to mask a laugh.

"What makes you think we want to stay?" I stated making sure my attitude was evident.

Did he really think that we were going to stay here? I don't know him. He doesn't know me.

A glimpse of pain appeared in his eyes then was soon replaced by anger. He scanned my body sending shivers racing up and down my spine leaving me feeling insecure. Narrowing his eyes , he slowly made his way over in front of me staring and glaring at my Alex and Vinny before approaching me.

"Because you don't have a choice...and I'm ordering you not as your mate but as Alpha." The words 'ordering you' didn't sit right in my stomach. It honesty made me cringe with disgust when I'm 'ordered' to do something.

I looked from the corner of my eye while Alex gave me the same look from before. I wasn't going to play nice , not tonight. If he wanted me to stay then I was going to have to be drugged or locked in the basement to do so. He ruined my last night of freedom, I might as well enjoy something from it.

" I don't care if your Alpha or President of the United States. You can't order me to do anything and I definitely will never ever belong to you or this so called 'Pack'. Now if you excuse me I need to take my friends and I home for school tomorrow. " My voice came out loud and prideful. There were a couple of gasp and o's from the crowd of boys that stood behind him. When I was done I stepped to the side of him hoping to actually make it to the door but he briskly grabbed my arm in a powerful death grip.

My head snapped back to his hand that was around my arm. In an instant I was back where I stood and was looking face to face with him. Hurt and plenty of anger was all that appeared on his beautiful face. His soft blue eyes were now wide in disbelief and a deep deadly blue, one that you wouldn't want to see daily. A crinkle snuck its way between his eye brows that made him look like the Grinch.

"I am your mate most importantly your Alpha. You need to show me some respect!" It was evident that he was beyond pissed but I wanted to make him even more.

"One of your men bite Maggie on the neck. Plus you ambushed us in the woods. Respect? I wish. " I spat pulling my arm from his grip.

"She is mine. So I had to mark my territory." Andy growled causing me to take a step back. You could tell he was hurt by my insult but I didn't care. I was honestly getting sick of the whole 'ownership' and 'mark territory' thing.

"Once her boyfriend sees that he's not going to be to happy. Is he Monica?" Alex said with a serious expression. She was a good actor and I loved the where she was going with this.

Soon O's were formed on all the boys faces aside from Adam. He stared down at me trying to find the right words to say. His speechlessness caused a smirk to wipe across my face. I couldn't help it, I just made the Alpha speechless...for a minute.

"Do you have..a.." He trailed not wanting to say the word. His words came out weak and trembling as if he was scared or going to cry.

'Should I play with him? Should I mess with his mind a little bit? I mean he did let one of his boys bite my best friend then seeing Vinny in the woods scared...'

I looked deep in his soft blue orbs then spoke trying to keep the serious face and fury apparent.

"...Yes."

-----------

A/N- This chapter isn't that long but I promise there will be a juicy one up next. I have CRCT and Cheer Tryouts so I was trying to get give you guys something. :)

Hope you likey. Comment / Vote and tell me what you think.

Also this is unedited so please forgive me if there are some crazy grammar and spelling. I'm still working with that.

Thank You for Reading.

•~Arizonaaaa~•