[Dirty] KanekixReader: Bath

Wow. So we made it this far... The first smut scene in this book (not counting the chapter where he plays with his hot dog)

I hope you guys are ready because Kaneki is a ghoul, and has white hair.

I have some plans for his kagune~

----

"Hahaaaa~ I love baths~" you said happily as you undressed to take a bath.

Summer started and thankfully vacation started as well. Longer sleeping hours and fun days with your friends are the main focus. The only problem is that the days get really hot and the air conditioner to your house stopped working.

So you went over to your boyfriend's house to sleep over.

You knew very well that he's a ghoul, but that never bothered you. He would never have the idea of hurting you. The first month telling you that he was a ghoul he became overprotective and constantly stayed by your side, but he eventually calmed down.

Thinking about those days made you giggle as you started the bath. It made you giggle even more when you find the sweet scented bath soaps that were bought just for you. Kaneki was nice enough to buy you (Fav Fruit) scented shampoos and conditioners.

Once the bath was full enough, you dipped your feet in and let out a sigh of satisfaction. You grabbed the shampoo and started to lather it evenly on your hair. Suddenly a pair of arms slithered around your waist.

"G-GAH!" you screamed and grabbed the hands wrapped around you. You couldn't see because the shampoo slowly covered you eyes and the last thing you wanted was your eyes to sting. "Ken!? You scared me!" You said angrily.

"Hehe~ sorry~" He chuckles and nuzzles his face on the back of your neck.

"Wah- Hey! Get out! How did you even get behind me anyway!?" you catch some water with your hands and wash the soap off of your face.

You turn around and try to shove him out, he sees your face completely red. This gave him an idea to tease you. "But I thought it would be nice if you and I would spend some time together~" he wines and kisses your neck.

"S-stop that!" your face practically started to let off steam because of how embarrassed you were.

"Do you really want me to stop?" Kaneki whispers into your ear.

"... I..." you whimpered as the heat from his breath on your neck sent shivers down your spine.

"Thought so~" he smiles. His hand slowly goes down to your sensitive area.

"K-Ken!" you moan out and close your legs.

He uses his other hand to move one of your legs open, "Don't be like that, (Your Name)~" he whispers. His fingers move slowly on your sensitive area.

"Th-The wa-ah-water...." You arch your back. You can feel his rapid heart beat by having your back against his chest.

"Mmmh." he spins you to face him, "don't worry," suddenly you see him make his kagune appear. The bottom two of his kagune grabs you by your bottom and raises you just enough to be above the water.

You hold onto his shoulders and he smirks. "What's gotten into you to be this confident?" he ignores your question and starts to bite your collar bone. His hands go back down on your sensitive area and inserts a finger. "A-ah! W-wait!" you moan out, your thoughts become blurry as the sensation is so good.

He inserts another finger and pumps them faster. His other hand goes for your breasts and his mouth goes for the other. His tongue swirls around your erect bud while the other is played with by his hand. The other two of his red tentacle-like kagune rubbed your sides up and down. All you could think about is how good it felt. Everything he did made your body feel good. Your stomach started to tighten up with each movement, his third finger entered and that was enough to push you to the edge.

You came on his fingers, he takes them out and licks them. "So sweet~" he smirks.

"D-don't do that!" your face turned red from embarrassment. Your embarrassed expression turned him on even more. "K-Ken!" You felt his member against your sensitive area.

"I can't take it... (Your Name)... I'm... going to... put it in..." He says between each breath. Your eyes widened at his words. Before you could say anything his member enters you slowly. Your body shook from pain and pleasure

"Ah! Ken~" Your nails dig into his shoulders. After waiting for you to adjust he started to move. Each thrust got rougher than the last.

You open your eyes and see his eyelids tightly closed. His face is pink and his breathing is uneven. Even his body shook with each thrust. You couldn't handle it and gave him a kiss. The kiss became sloppy and full of lust.

Your moans were muffled with the kiss as he slams into you harder. At this point even he would moan every time he slammed into you. He stopped the kiss, "Ah.... Hahhhh... (Y-Your Name).... I'm close..."

"I'm... Close too..." you whimper out and wrap your legs around his waist.

His kagune wraps itself around your thighs and quickened the pase of the thrusts. At the last thrust he gasps and bites down on your shoulder, the shock of both pain and pleasure made your whole body shake. He rode out both of your orgasms, his body was stiff from the feeling.

"Sorry..." he breathes out. You got confused, "I interrupted your... Bath..." he plants his face between your chest and closes his eyes.

You smile, "You worry about that now?" you started to pet his hair and he smiles.

~The next day~

----

This chapter took waaaaayyyy longer to upload because I had a lot of things to do with my dad so yeah sorry~