[Clean] FemKanekixMaleReader: Delicious

I feel like the title is misleading... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Another update? Another update.

He's a ghoul this time or in this case... SHE'S a ghoul~

----

"(Your Name!) would you like to join us to lunch again?~" one of your female classmates asks. The other two girls stood around you with their packed lunches that are most likely homemade.

You look up from your desk, "Sure, I would love to." They smiled with joy and followed you outside to eat.

It would sound funny but your gentleman like personality attracted many girls. It's not like you hate attention from the girls but you would wish for some peace and quiet. If you wondered how a celebrity would feel like when they went to school, it would feel like this.

While walking through the halls your eyes caught a glimpse of a black haired girl holding books, she has an eyepatch covering her left eye. You brushed it off and continued your walk with the girls outside. That girl would always hang out with her best friend in the library, sometimes they looked like a couple. At the end of the day it was just a best friend type of relationship they have.

Just when one of the girls was about to open the door you went ahead and opened it for all of them. They blushed and awwed at your kind gesture. One by one as they passed they would say thank you, it did make you feel happy helping people. That quick feeling of satisfaction when you know that you helped someone was one of the main reasons you had a gentleman like personality.

You all sat down under a shady tree and opened your lunches. "(Your Name)." you looked at the girl in front of you. "Would you like a bite of my food?~" she took a piece of her food and motioned for you to take a bite.

You smiled and opened your mouth, she slowly put the food in your mouth. "Mmm... It's good." your comment made her day get even better.

"Ah- wait try some of mine!" the other girls said in union. You didn't want to be rude and reject their offers so you let them feed you.

Lunch ended and you decided to go your separate ways. You just remembered to turn in an overdue book so you headed to the library. Before you did though, you went to the vending machine and bought iced coffee. Yes you had a sweet tooth but you always enjoyed ice coffee after lunch. You sipped on your drink and walked in, the librarian greeted you and let you do your thing.

Once you handed in your overdue book you went to the shelves to check out a new one. As you turned the corner someone bumped into your chest and fall, "Ah! I-I'm sorry!" you looked down and the girl frantically grabbed her papers that she dropped. You bent down and set aside your drink to help her, the girl that you were helping was the same eye patched girl you saw in the halls earlier. "Here..." you hand her the papers you picked up.

"T-thank you..." she shyly bowed and looked up to you. She's very short. Her head barely reaches your shoulders.

"I-" you tightly held your drink. Now that you get a closer look at her you could see her soft features and shy expression.

"U-um Your drink!" she points to your hand and you see the coffee covering your hand. She grabs your hand with her handkerchief and wipes as much as she can away before it would hit the carpeted floor. She worked fast as she throws away the crushed milk box and walks back to you. "There..." she shyly smiles.

Your hand felt sticky from the drink, "eh..." you moved your fingers and felt the sticky liquid, "sticky..."

"C'mon," she motions for you to follow her, "let's wash that off." you two went to the nearest drinking fountain, she grabbed your hand and held it over the water. Your cheeks heated up, her hands are extremely soft and warm against yours.