[Clean] KanekixReader: Babysitter Part 2

Edit: Y'all are aware that some teachers have dated students who turn 18 right? Not sure why buuuuuut I find it weird myself lol

Yaaaaaay~

Lots of you loved part 1 and that made me happy~

----

"We're glad that you joined us, Ms.(Your Name)" The principal shook your hand with a big smile.

"I'm happy that I joined!" You chirped.

"Since it's the beginning of a new semester you won't feel like you fell behind on anything, the students will be very happy to see a new teacher around." He says as he guides you through the halls.

"I sure hope so... gosh I'm so nervous..." You chuckle.

"No need, the students in this school are very kind and they will treat you with care." He opens the door to a class room, "This will be your classroom, the students will come in gradually in about two hours." He explains other things to you like the assignments and quizzes, also the days that are on holidays. It sounded easier than you thought. You went back to where the teachers stayed to work in a private area, he leaves.

When he leaves, you sit at your desk and think about all the empty seats that will soon be filled with students, thinking of that reminded you of your old babysitting job. It was a fun job of course, but that was years ago and Ken grew up. He was old enough to stay at his own house by himself and your parents told you that you were moving with them to another country for your dad's job. It made you sad, but you didn't have enough money to live on your own.

"I still can't believe we're going to (Country of your choice)" You grumble to your parents.

"We have to make sure your father keeps his job, I'm sorry sweetie..." You mom puts a strand of hair behind you ear and pets your cheek. "But think of it this way," Your mom said sweetly, "You're going to a whole new country with different foods and entertainment, besides, you could learn their language."

"That makes it somewhat better..." You chuckle.

He wasn't there that day when you left, but when he found out that you had to leave, he cried. You never found out though, it was only between him and his feelings. When you had enough money to live on your own, you moved out and went back. Something from that place made you want to go back. After moving back you applied for college to take up a teaching job, you didn't exactly know why, but you wanted to.

Time passes and the bell rings for the school to start, you grab your papers and quickly go to the room. Seeing as the students walking in the hallways thin out, you go a little bit faster. You open the door to your classroom, seeing a room filled with students made you smile. They all welcomed you in perfect union. "Hello class! My name is Miss (Your Full Name)" You happily chirped and they all welcomed you again but this time they say your name. "As you may have heard that... I'm the new teacher, so to make it easier, I would like for all of you to one by one stand up and introduce yourselves, maybe even tell me something that you like~" They all nod and do as you said.

One by one they gave you their names and sometimes they would say something they love, eventually the last student stood up and your eyes widen from shock. It was Kaneki, he's all grown up, you didn't notice that he was talking because of your trance. When you snap out of it he barely sits down, the students waited for you to continue and you did. The class was very kind and they listened to everything you said, making your first day easy.

The lunch bell rang and you quickly excused yourself from the class to go to the teacher lounge and eat. You didn't bother looking at Kaneki, your mind was going crazy with things you wanted to say but it wasn't a good idea to lose your cool on the first day of your job. The rest of the day went by quickly and the last bell rang, students grabbed their things and started to leave, except Kaneki, he just stared out the window while playing with his pencil.

When everyone left, you decided to speak, "It's been a while... hasn't it..." You smile.

He looks at you and his cheeks turn pink, "Yeah...."

You walk towards him and sit on the desk next to his. "So how's your mom doing?" You smile, trying to make it less awkward.

"She's doing fine." You simply nod, he hesitates, "I missed... y-you... You kinda just left after I was able to be on my own around my house..." He looks away for a second and frowned.

This caught you off guard as you couldn't find the right words to reply. It wasn't your plan on leaving, but you needed to stay with your parents and that meant leaving. You felt bad, Kaneki really did get attached to you, you found him adorable when he was a little boy. When he would tell you how much he loved you back then, you would giggle and smile at how cute he was, you didn't think much of it at the time.

"I'm sorry, but I'm here now." You smile "We can get to know each other and become friends once again, this time I won't be babysitting you." You laughed at your own joke. Yep.

"Maybe... something more..." He mumbles to himself.

"Hm?" You weren't able to hear.

"N-nothing!" He accidentally drops his pencil and starts to get even more clumsier, making you giggle and help him out.

~Timeskip because I'm lazy~

Months pass and you two would hang out maybe once or twice a week because of how busy you would be with assignments and homework. You learned a lot about him and how his life went while you were gone, he became friends with a boy named Hide and are very close. He never mentioned you to Hide though, because you were his first love and that would of been embarrassing. A holiday came up and gave the students a 4 day weekend, you finally had some time to yourself. Kaneki invited you out to eat and you happily accepted his offer, not really thinking much about it since it sounded like a friend type of deal.

When you get there you see Kaneki sitting on one of the tables by the window, he smiles and gives you a small wave. You waved back as you walked toward the table. "I didn't make you wait long, did I?" You asked.

He shook his head, "No, I got here a couple of minutes ago." You sit and he stares, he wanted to tell you something and it was very obvious. "Listen... I still have the same feelings I had when I was a child..."

You got confused, "What do you mean?"

"I mean that when I told you that I loved you, I really meant it... I... Genuinely love you.... I s-still want you to be my... g-girlfriend...." His face turned completely red and he waited for your reply. Now this took a blow to you, he really did mean it back then.

Your smile falters, "Kaneki... You know I can't be in a relationship with a student..." You put your hands on his shoulders as he looks down in disappointment, "But..." He looks up slowly, "I still kept my promise."

"Promise?" He asks.

"The one you made me do. Not having a boyfriend?" You giggle. His face turns even more red if possible, "I will still wait, until you're an adult." You blush. (It sounded creepy didn't it? I feel like it does...)

He smiles, "Okay."

~Timeskip again because I'm a piece of turd :D~

Years pass and Kaneki finally turned 18, he graduated and immediately asked you out as his girlfriend, you said yes with tears of joy. One day, Kaneki invited you to the park, the one you first took him to when he was a little boy. You happily accepted and went. When you went to the park, you didn't have to wait long until Kaneki came. "I'm sorry I made you wait." He nervously laughs.

"No worries, I didn't wait long." He sat next to you on the bench and watched the children play on the playground. It was all very nostalgic for the both of you.

"Hey... um..." You look at Kaneki, he looks away to hide his pink face, "Want to... go on the swings...?"

You chuckle, "Sure." You sit on the swing, waiting for Kaneki to sit on the other one but you felt hands behind your back and push you, making you look behind you.

Kaneki smiles and his blush grew bigger, "I'm finally big and strong enough to push you."

----

Hmmmmmmm.... Weird ending sorry :/