Marcel and Louis

Whitejuliana1204

Can you do a dirty one shot of Marcel and Louis

This is my first one shot. I hope you like it. Not exactly sure how good it will be.

Louis is the CEO of a fashion empire. His personal accountant was caught trying to embezzle money and was arrested. He is looking for a new accountant. Marcel shows up for an interview and gets more than he bargains for.

"Mr. Tomlinson Paris line one." His secretary announces through the intercom. Louis picks up the phone and speaks to the design team. "No we need three hundred of the first design and five hundred if the second. We are set to hit stores soon and I need to have those dresses. I don't want excuses I want results. You have until Friday. And those dresses had better be perfect." Louis hangs up the phone and pinches the bridge of his nose a headache starting to form. "Mr. Tomlinson your three o'clock appointment is here. Louis sighs and rubs the back of his neck. "Send him in" he snaps. The door opens revealing a rather geeky looking man. He enters the office and awkwardly stands in the doorway. Louis by now has gotten out of his seat and has walked halfway across the room. "Hi my name is Marcel Styles I am here to apply for your accounting position." Marcel takes a few steps towards Louis but trips over his own feet causing him to stumble. Louis grabs Marcel and tries to steady him but they both end up falling. Louis lands flat on his back with Marcel flush against him. Louis cannot deny the sparks that shoot through his body. Marcel's glasses have fallen off and Louis looks straight into the most mesmerizing green eyes he has ever seen. Marcel squirms a little causing their groins to rub against each other. Louis gasps at the sensation. He has never been with a man before and he is amazed how turned on he is by the friction that Marcel unintentionally gave him. He can feel himself hardening and so can Marcel. "S-s-sorry" Marcel stutters blushing and looking away. Louis cannot help but look at his pink plump lips and imagine what it would be like to kiss him. Marcel starts to push away from him but Louis grabs his tie and pulls him flush against him again. He leans his head forward capturing Marcel's lips with his own. Marcel stiffens in shock but soon melts into Louis's arms kissing him back. They lay on the floor for a few more minutes in a heated snog. Louis just cannot help the feelings Marcel has evoked. He wants more. He slightly pushes Marcel away and turns their bodies so that he is on top. He quickly stands and locks his office door returning to a flushed and slightly disheveled Marcel and pulling him up on his feet. He drags Marcel by his hand to his desk and informs his secretary via the intercom to hold all calls and to not interrupt him. Marcel seems to be in shock and just mutely stands there as this is going on. Louis spins around pulling Marcel flush against him again. He starts peppering kisses across Marcel's neck and pushes him to a sitting position on his desk. Louis is evoking feelings that Marcel never thought he would ever feel. He moans and pulls Louis close and Louis smirks into the side of his neck. Marcel reaches for Louis's shirt and starts to unbutton it as Louis sucks gently on the side of his neck causing a bruise to form. Louis grabs the hem of Marcel's sweater vest and detaches his lips long enough to pull it over Marcel's head. He makes short work of Marcel's buttons pulling his shirt off of his surprisingly toned body. He leaves the tie on and uses it to pull him flush against him. Marcel parts his legs and Louis happily steps between them causing their groins to align. Both men groan and rub there now hardened members against each other. Marcel reaches for the button of Louis's pants. He pops the button and pulls the zipper down. Louis stops him from pulling them down by grabbing Marcel's hand. "You first" he huskily whispers pushing Marcel on his back. Marcel lies on Louis's desk in a passion filled haze. He would do anything Louis wants him to do. Louis makes short work of removing his pants and boxers leaving his length to Louis's hungry gaze. Louis peppers kisses all along Marcel's chest and neck. He stops long enough to pull off his pants and boxers leaving both men naked. He places his fingers against Marcel's lips and says on word that makes desire pool in Marcel's groin. "Suck" Louis says placing his fingers in Marcel's now open mouth. Marcel takes Louis's fingers and swirls his tongue around them wetting them. Louis groans as he imagines Marcel using his talented tongue on his now leaking member. Louis pulls his fingers out and brings them to Marcel's aching hole. He pushes one inside and Marcel gasps. He then pushes a second one in making sure to curl them up when starting an in and out motion. He hits that special bundle of nerves causing Marcel to groan loudly. Soon a third finger joins and he scissors them opening Marcel up. Louis then takes his hand and pumps his member coating it with the pre cum that is leaking out. He aligns himself up and slowly pushes into Marcel. After he is all the way in Louis groans at how tight he is. He remains still for a few minutes allowing Marcel to adjust. He slowly pulls out and then snaps his hips thrusting deeper into Marcel. Marcel wraps his legs around Louis's waist and they find themselves passionately kissing as Louis relentlessly pounds into Marcel. Louis reaches down and grabs Marcel's long thick member and starts stroking it in time to his thrusts. Soon both men are moaning and almost ready to orgasm. Louis traces his thumb over the tip of Marcel's member causing him to cry out and release all over his stomach and Louis's hand. A few thrusts later and Louis is releasing deep inside of Marcel. Both men remain in a sweaty pile of limbs for a few minutes. Louis gently kisses Marcel as he pulls out of him. He pulls Marcel off of his desk and into the adjoining bathroom. After both men have cleaned each other up they return to the office and dress. Louis looks at Marcel and smiles. "You definitely have the job. Start tomorrow morning 8 a.m. sharp." Marcel blushes and smiles exiting the office.

Five years later
Louis is busy at his desk going over designs for the new fall line when he hears the words that make his heart flutter every time. "Hello husband" Marcel says breezing through the door holding their two year old adopted daughter Darcy. Louis puts down the designs and greets Darcy with a peck on her rounded cheek and Marcel a kiss on his perfect plump lips. His heart swells with love as he looks into Marcel's green eyes. He sighs in contentment. Who knew how much his life would change with one interview.