Without You (Larry) Part 2

I had to censor some of the words so that it would remain a PG-13 book. I hope you are enjoying. Dedicated to @Glamdirectioner17 for always commenting and encouraging me. Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for reading my story. 

Four days later not much has changed. Louis wakes up and Niall brings him food and hovers over him until he attempts to eat what he has prepared. He usually drinks a half a mug of tea and nibbles on toast to keep Niall from lecturing him although he usually frowns when he notices the practically untouched toast being returned to him. Louis then turns on the television not paying attention to anything that’s on. He just blankly stares at the screen no emotion on his face, his mind not even registering what channel or show that is currently on. He is beginning to have dark circles form under his eyes and the only time he can sleep is when Niall holds him. Niall is on the phone with Liam and Zayn a few times a day and Louis tells him that he can leave because he knows the blonde Irishman misses his lovers but Niall refuses to leave him alone. Louis is sitting on the couch listening to every word that his best friend is saying over the phone even though Niall is in the kitchen trying to be quiet about it. "Please come over LiLi I miss you and Louis needs to get out of here for a bit. He is not doing well and I am so afraid for him. He's still not eating much and he wakes up screaming if I am not holding him. Thanks LiLi love you." Niall hangs up and walks into the room sitting down beside Louis. "You don't have to stay I know you miss Liam and Zayn." Louis whispers brokenly. "I already told you I am not leaving you Louis. You are one of my best mates and I will not leave you like this." Niall replies tears swimming in his blue eyes. He gathers Louis close and runs his fingers through his messy fringe.  Louis sighs and snuggles into Niall's side glad that he is here even though he wishes he were alone.

There is a knock at the door and Niall goes to answer it motioning Liam inside Zayn close behind him. As soon as they clear the door Zayn pulls Niall into a hug murmuring "I miss you" over and over into Niall's neck placing small pecks to his soft skin. Zayn wants to push Niall against the wall and snog him senseless but they had all made an agreement over their texting conversations to keep the PDA to a minimum to not cause Louis undue stress. Zayn reluctantly lets go and goes to greet Louis giving Liam a chance to greet their hot little Irishman. Liam pulls him close softly pecking his lips while Louis's attention is focused on Zayn. They reluctantly pull apart from their tight embrace and make their way to where Louis and Zayn are sitting.  "Louis we are here for an intervention. You need to get out and spend some time with your friends away from this place. Now go shower and dress we are going out to lunch and then a movie and we will not take no for an answer. So go get dressed." Liam makes a dismissing motion with his hands talking in a posh voice causing a small smile to grace Louis's features. He stands up and makes his way to his bathroom and all of the boys release the breath that they have been holding relief evident on their faces. They can hear the shower start and Niall sits down in the middle of Liam and Zayn trying his best to cuddle with both of them at the same time.

The front door opens and turn their head to see Harry enter. To say he looks rough is an understatement. His curls are lackluster and lying limply across his forehead. He has dark circles under his eyes and he enters with a slouch clothes wrinkled and creased. Niall is beyond furious at him. How dare he come back after what he did? Before anyone can stop him he jumps up running over to Harry. A resounding crack fills the room as Niall's palm connects with Harry's cheek. "Get out right now you do not deserve to even be in this house." He snarls and raises his hand again but is stopped by Liam before he can strike being pulled back against Liam’s toned chest. "Mate you really need to leave. Louis is not doing well and if he sees you we're afraid he will break down even more." Liam soothingly says trying to ease the tension in the room and hold back the little ball of Irish fury in his arms. "Let him in that way I can have room to properly kick his a** without the pap’s seeing it" Zayn snarls standing behind Liam with his fists clenched and jaw tight. Harry just stands there with sad red rimmed eyes and backs toward the door. He opens it and is almost completely outside before he takes a deep shaky breath and turns to look at his best friends once more.